ch 10 part 2 unedited

hey guys so i am back here's a little chappie for ya'll but before we get to that i would like to thank my new awesome editor

lolyou003, although this chapter has not been edited because i figered its better to get it out right away rather then waiting for editing :)

enjoy

********************************************************

Caelan p.o.v

What the heck just happened here? Did I really just kiss my frumpy wife? What have I done? 
She rested her head on my chin and my fast paced breathing unsettled the placement of her hair a bit.
My glance settled on the camera still taking photos of us. My arms involuntary tightened their hold around rose. Rhianna is standing beside the photographer now, no longer in the photos with us. I don't know why but I want to keep the feeling of rose's kiss away from the eyes of everyone. 
Rhianna was yelling at Garret demanding to make sure he got everything on camera.
He slowly nodded then shook his head shaking the hold shock had him in. 
I look down at Rose; she was now looking up at me through her lashes and biting on her bottom lip. She just looked so cute. A piece of hair had fallen out of place; I almost made a move to place it behind her ear until Garret called out that we were finished for the day.
Holy crap if garret hadn't called it a wrap for the day I would have made a move to show affection towards my nerdy wife! How could I even possibly start even thinking she's cute?
"Umm Caelan you could let go of me now." rose mutters in my ear. 
"What?- oh right, sorry." I slowly released my hold on her.
She made a move to walk away but as soon as she made it just a few feet away she was jerked back.
The bracelet is still wrapped around her wrist. A smirk starts playing on my lips; maybe I should just keep this bracelet, I have a feeling it will come in handy.
I wrapped the chain around my hand more, and started to pull the chain; she was forced to make her way back to me. 
"Why do you still have that damn ring on? Take it off now!"
"You shouldn't be so demanding 'dear'." overly pronouncing the dear, "we wouldn't want to find ourselves locked outside of the house now would we?"
She narrowed her eyes at me, "you wouldn't dare."
"Who knows maybe I will."
"You wouldn't, because the judge said there would be consequences to not living together!" she seethed through her teeth.
"Ugh you’re impossible!" I muttered.
"I'm impossible? You’re impossible! I'm not the one threatening to lock you out of the apartment!"
"No, you are!... About the impossible thing not the locking out of the house thing because I definitely would if you irritated me enough."
"No, you are!"
"No you!"
"No yo-"
"enough! God you guys bicker like an old married couple!"
"We’re not an old married couple!"
"well you most certainly don't act like the newly weds you are!"
"I prefer to think were not really married at all, we're more hand cuffed together by the law." I heard Rose mutter under her breath.
I swear as soon rose muttered that rhianna got this very evil glint in her eyes.
Right when I opened my mouth to ask her what she was thinking her cell began to ring splicing through the sounds of the shoot.
"Hey Caelan!" 
I shifted my view to see Garret waving his hand to get my attention to go over there. He probably wants to talk about that thing we were talking about earlier.
I quickly glanced at rose to make sure she was fine if I left her to talk with Garret. She was shuffling around in her purse, and then I saw her huge glasses being reached out from her bag. She sighs with relief as she places them on her face. I can't help but roll my eyes, what's so special about those huge hideous glasses?
"Caelan are you paying attention?" I veer my attention back to Garret. 
"Yeah, sorry." I take the last few final steps to Garret where he's seated in front of a computer. "Hey what's up?"
He turns to face me with a huge grin, "looks like I won this bet."
Shit how could I forget about the bet I made with Garret. 
"Let me see the photos." I demanded. 
He shifted his seat, to show me the photos he took from the shoot. They're all amazing there showcasing everything from the accessories to the clothes.
"Are there more?" I inquired maybe if there was just one bad photo I could use that as leverage for it to be a tie.
"Nope that’s all of them and I haven't even edited them yet."
That's really flawless without it even being edited yet. Every pose and motion she did was just right, never too over the top or slutty. It was just all around very fashionable. When I had taken photos with Ella in the past her photos end up a bit too commercial, or end up not looking very professional.
"So do you want to give me the money in cash or by cheque?" Garret asked breaking my train of thought.
"Are you sure we can't end it as a tie, look we even look too commercial together." I suggest as a last ditch effort to win. I have never lost a bet in my life. Ever.
"I think you guys have great chemistry and don't look commercial at all." he says in a matter of fact tone to me, "I think your just trying to get out of our bet, when I've won fair and square. Rosamund did the photo shoot perfectly, even better then what we both thought."
"You guys were betting on me?" 
My neck cracked in the swiftness I used to turn my head. Rose was looking between me and the computer screen with a small frown on her face.
"N-no of course not." Garett stuttered.
"Yes." I said at the same time.
God he is such a wimp.
"But I lost, you actually did a lot better than I thought." I concede.
I saw the anger flash in her eyes, she opened her mouth to yell at me, but before she could say anything Rhianna cut her off squealing, "guess what a spot just opened it to model for the Victoria secret fashion show! Apparently one of the angels is sick."
"Okay. So? Why are you so excited aren't already modeling for that?"
A smirk found its place on her face, "yes. But you don't, that's why I recommended you and they agreed."
She squealed and jumped in her excitement, grabbing rose's hands.
"What?!" rose screeched. 
Ooh she does not look happy.