MNLA ch 8 part 2

a/n: hey guys so first i would like to thank all my newbie fans im glad your enjoying the story, two about the putting on hold thing im still going to do but its only for two weeks n its just because ill be so be for the next couple of weeks but i will post for sure by june 26 the latest. who knows it might be sooner we'll see bum bum bum.... 

so im also considering entering watty awards what do u guys think wwould u guys vote if i did?

any who lets try and get 300 votes by the time i upload next perhaps if we dont watev wont be the end of the world n you have been fairly warned about the two week hold :) 

~rina

While my head was stuck in the toilet, I heard Katie talking to Cam, "See I told you your face was sickening."

Oh brother, I just mentally rolled my eyes and tuned out their sibling’s bickering that was coming. I was still puking my guts out, when I felt the presence of someone else enter the bathroom.

He pulled back my hair and he was rubbing little circles on the middle of my back to soothe me. When I was positive my stomach has been completely emptied, I slowly got up but my balance wavered and a hand reaches out to steady me.

I looked in the mirror and I saw Caelan there. I gave my head a small shake to clear my mind only to see Cam standing and supporting me where Caelan once stood. I gave him a small smile in appreciation, and he returned it with worry in his eyes.

I rinsed my mouth and brushed quickly. When I finished, I hadn't realized Cam had been there the whole time and was still rubbing small circles on my back. When I looked up into his eyes through the reflection his thoughts were far off somewhere.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I asked.

He blinked a few times returning to reality, and gave me a smile, "No thoughts, just spacing out."

He removed his hand from my back and I kind of missed the soothing movement there. I just shrugged off the empty feeling it left and we made our way back to the living room.

But as soon we entered the room the smell of the pizza just made me automatically gag.

"Get.... It... Out of...here!" I choked out.

My throat just continued to feel as it was constricting and I felt like vomiting again but because my stomach was so empty it resorted to just gagging.

Katie and Cam kept looking at as if I was crazy, but Eve just quietly picked up the pizza and took it out of the room.

"Okay that’s it what’s going on?! First I hear that you’re married, then I see you all over the TV with CAELAN MACKINLAY which definitely have to give you props for that one, he's just one sexy, fine man. Oh yeah and two I hear your leaving me and moving here for the year without me! Well if you thought you could leave without me you have another thing coming it took me some time but I was able to convince my parents to let me move here too!"