My Naughty Little Affair Ch 1 part3

Hey its just a short little chapter but yay i at least got a tad nit done XD any who its not edited cuz my laptop committed suicide on itself but i wrote this on my ipod touch sorry its soo short anywho enjoy. Vote, fan, comment.

I WOULD LOVE TO THANK ALL YOU NEW FANS IF I HAVENT THANKED YOU YET SOOO SORRY I REALLY DONT MEAN TO BUT I DEFINITLY FANNED YOU JUST TELL ME YOUR FAV STORY YOU WROTE AND ILL READ IT. :)

and for other BTW if you vote and comment that you were here ill read your stories  just comment wat u want me to read. :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ummm I've been out and about?" I say casually.

"oh really? And where might I ask is this and about?"

"ummm I think it was in the city and I'm pretty sure it was somewhere warm?"

She huffs "fine you don't have to tell me I just thought we were closer then that."

If I just ignore her now I'll never be left to forget about this day. " I'm sorry Hun of course I would tell you anything you would Want to know but I'm going to be honest I have no memory of what happened last night, but if I remember anything I'll let you know."

She sighed in relief, but then she remember she was angry, " do you have any idea how worried I was about you?"

" hmm let me think about that not worried at all?"

She sticks her tongue out at me, "I was pretty damn worried, do you know how many messages I left on your phone?! I'm going to tell you how many messages I left on your phone I must have left about 40 because your mailbox is now full!"

"m'kay mom." her face falls.

"Do I really sound like your mother she says quietly I don't want to sound like some forty year old? I don't want to sound like your mother but you really had me worried there."

"I'm sorry I really don't know came over me I swear I only had one drink!"

She looks at me in surprise "really cause last night it seemed more like you had five when we were still together. Man you really can't hold your liquer!"

I glance at the clock on the bedside table. "shit! My plane and the taxi!"

"oh yeah I completely forgot your leaving today why are you taking a taxi I can drive you, and besides I thought that's when I get to say my good byes to you and see your plane off."

"okay I'll just grab my bags and pay the taxi man and we'll leave."

I ran down the stairs carrying my bags but ran back realizing I forgot to put on a new bra.

I ran into Eve "sorry I forgot a bra."

"Why aren't you wearing one now?"

"umm last night I seemed to have misplaced it?" I blushed.

She looks at me suspiciously. "m'kay let's pretend I believe that one."

She then walked away laughing.

I ran, changed, and ran to the cab to pay him in a few minutes.

Later at the airport I wanted to tell Eve where, who, and how I found myself this morning but I was so embarrassed because that so how every girl wants to lose there virginity.

But I never got up the courage to tell her and ended up going home.