mnla chapter 10 part 1

hey peeps so i am looking for an editor to help me with the previous chapters and new chapters of mnla, im honestly sick of getting comments anout the grammer. it kind of demotivates me and considering i odnt have that much time to writing in the first place it kind of just makes me want to stop writing...... but then i get those awesome comments that make me go yes i can do this there are people who like my story. but i'd just like to fix that problem all together. :)

any way enjoy the chapter lovely readers xoxo 

~rina

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosamund's p.o.v

Apparently when Ri-Ri decided to add me into shoot they had to change the theme a bit. Before it had been sort of like a sultry moment between a couple. When I had said that they changed it a bit I really mean they changed it a lot. Now they have a fantasy theme/storyline going on apparently I'm suppose to play an angel enslaved to a demon lord (Caelan) with his mistress (Rhianna) by his side.
So here I am now in this seat, looking at my reflection wearing a pure white flimsy dress made out of silk that grazes the floor. My hair let out and falling in soft ringlets cascading down my back falling over the soft feathered wings they've attached to me. In place of a halo I have a I diamond head piece the circles around my head kind of giving me that boho look. For my eyes the makeup artists had done a white feathered look with gold in it giving it a more angelic look. To complete the look they gave my cheek a light flush to it and a final touch of a rose colour lipstick.
I exhaled slowly. Wholly crap I haven't looked like this in a long time. I'm kind of nervous. What if I've lost my touch? It's been almost- what? Eight years? Holy smokes.
Is it just me or is it hot in here? I quickly lick my lips to moisten them a bit.
The door to my left opens up and Rhianna steps out wearing a floor length trumpet red gown. Because of the tightness of the dress and wear the flare is placed it gives her the illusion of even more height, which will look amazing in the photos.
They gave her hair more of a messier/sexier look to look as if she's just gotten back from a tumble in the bed.
I give her a bit a knowing smirk, because knowing her it is very possible it's true.
She just rolled her eyes at me. "I know what you’re thinking and it definitely didn't happen...this time."
"I snicker sure it didn't. If you say so."
She rolls her eyes and sticks out her tongue at me. We look at each other and laugh it off.
"so what's this entire marriage thing about?" she casually asks while fixing her lipstick in the mirror.
"Nothing." I shift my eye contact away from her giving away that I'm lying.
"Yeah and pigs are flying. Seriously I know how much you hate attention. Why marry someone who's majorly in the spotlight right now?"
"It was an accident okay? It was a stupid mistake we made under the influence of alcohol."
"Seriously? The goody two shoes that never looks at alcohol, let alone drinks it?" she bursts out laughing, "Oh that's rich."
"Rhi it's not funny." tears start to form in my eyes.
"Aww come on Ro-Ro it's not so bad you need to cry. I'm sorry for laughing okay? Just stop crying we don't want to mess up your makeup." she starts panicking and grabs a box of tissues.
"It’s okay it's not your fault. It’s these damn pregnancy hormones! I just overreact sometimes, my emotions are just everywhere."
I sniffle.
"Say what now?! Your pregnant?" she squeals some more, if you haven't noticed Rihanna is a major squealer. To others she may seem like a major bitch but if you've earned her trust she's the nicest person you'll know. "Oh my gosh is it a boy or girl? Can I be the godmother? Are you and Caelan really excited?"
"Umm he doesn't know." I look away a bit avoiding eye contact.
Her eyes widen in shock, "he doesn't know you’re pregnant?"
"No he knows that he doesn't know..." I lean over to whisper in her ear, "He doesn't know it's his."
Her mouth opens in an 'O'. But then her brows turn down in confusion. "And why the heck not?"
I bit my lip, should I tell her my insecurities?
"Because-" 
"are you ladies coming?" Caelan interrupts before I could even explain more.
Rihanna makes a move to follow Caelan out the door but turns back shaking her finger at me, "we will continue this later." She says with finality.
I roll my eyes at her seriousness and follow them to the photo shoots set.
Caelan is walking in the lead in front of us. I don't know for some reason when he walks in front of me with his confident wide strides. I can't help but notice how broad his shoulders are underneath his black suit. From the back I can tell his hair has been gelled back and I just want run my fingers through it and mess it up.
When he turned around he took my breath away. I just wanted to wrap my around his neck and kiss him. Then move my lips to the hard angle of his jaw line. 
Holy shit where are these thoughts coming from? He's not even really mine why should I even have the feeling of attraction for someone who knows nothing of me, and calls me a slut? I need to chase these feelings of... I don't even know what to call these feelings!
I glance up at Caelan through my lashes to see we had arrived at the set. The look they've styled for him kind of reminds me of a mobster boss's sexy ass son (cause we all know the actual boss looks like one of those fat geezers with a cheesy Italian accent) with a bunch of girls in their flapper dresses from one of those old movies. The only thing that could possibly make him look more dangerous looking they did too, they put two little horns to look as if their protruding on his forehead. Personally I just think it proves he's the devil's incarnation.
"Wow sweet heart it's like you’re a completely different person! You look so different!" I turn to see a petit man with blond curly hair; very put together. He’s wearing white pants with a pink checker shirt rolled up at the sleeves.
I blush a bit; did I really look that bad before, "thanks..."
"I'm Garret I'll be your photographer for today. If you’re feeling a bit overwhelmed just me know and the team and will try to help you through it."
I shrug, "sure." 
He gave me an uncertain look but I just returned it with a reassuring smile. 
"Okay let's get this show on the road people! I wanna be outta here..." Caelan shouts, and glances at me, “eventually."
What the hell is that suppose to mean? Jackass.
He gets a little laughs from others around him.
I look around I guess to everyone else it was sort of a motivational speech. I roll my eyes, whatever.
Everyone moves to their places.
One of the assistants had come up to me. "Sorry you forgot this." she says as she says places a diamond bracelet around my wrist that is attached to a diamond chain that led to a ring on Caelan’s ring finger.
Why does it feel as if it's a symbolism of being enslaved in a marriage with him?
Caelan sat in the huge throne like chair, Rhianna positioned herself behind him. I chose to position myself at Caelan’s feet elongating the look of my legs, points my tips of my shoes down to lengthen the look of them even more. Then I contorted my facial expressions to have the look of a disobedient love.
From what I could tell Rhi had chosen to go with a the sultry effect of trying to get Caelan’s affection by using seduction, but Caelan has spurned both our love and shows he's the master with the evil little smirk playing across his lips. Lips that have caught my attention. I'm so entranced; I want to just be closure to him. I slowly crawl towards the subject that has captivated my thoughts. My hand reaches out to grab his jacket collar where Rhi's hand resides. The smirk on his lips fades away, and he gives me an intense look I'm not quite sure I completely understand yet. We both move in for the kiss. Our lips meet with a bit of uncertainty at first but it quickly builds to a heated fervency of tongue dancing. I ran my fingers through his hair, wrapping my arms around his neck. We kissed for a few minutes continuing our exploration of each other. We finally pulled apart from each other, our breath still mingling with each others, I rested my forehead onto his chin and my gaze still filled with passion faced the camera. I couldn't help but send the camera a little smirk. 
"I hope to god you got that on film!" Rhianna yelled to Garret now standing beside him.
He nodded slowly to her to confirm he got everything.

 ----------------------------------------------------

sorry its a bit shorter then ussual but i just have all that much time :( sry. oh and sorry im not really sure how great the descriptions are for their romance because ive never experienced any of it personally but i promise i tried. i hope itss not that bad.

next part will be in caelan's pov for that shoot and more

and i had a winner for the contest but i lost the name so ill be going through all the answers again to find the winner and post them up asap i will pm them then announce it to everyone else.