ch 10 part 3

warning its pretty short. sorry i dont get as much time as id like to so i could write more. but i just thought id let all of you know just because i dont answer your comments doesnt mean  i havent read them i read each and every single one of them. im going to re read this whole thing cuz i yhink im starting to get myelf a little lost but lets hope rereading the chapters will hit me with an idea on what to do next. mayb you fans have some ideas on what you want next perhaps?

sincerely,  rina

"no. absolutely not"
"what?! Please Ro! You can't bail on me I already told them you'd do it. You don't want me to be a liar now do you?" she said giving me the puppy dog face, and for extra dramatic effect let s tear slip down her cheek. 
Note to self let a tear slip next time in trouble maybe they'll forget all about everything I'd do.
"Do you Ro?" she asks again sticking out her bottom lip.
"No I refuse to do the show."
Her face turns to seriousness, "I'm going to insist you are going to do the show because I didn't put my name on the line for nothing."
I roll my eyes, "well I guess you should have asked me first."
"I just assumed that because you’re my best friend and all you would help me out." she pouted.
"Nope I refuse to enter the modeling business again."
She looked really disappointed, but in a flash it's replaced by a little light bulb of an idea. 
"What if I can convince Katy to do a set too?"
Ha good luck with that Katy would hates the idea of ever having to go back to model even more then I do.
"sure if you can convince Katy to do one set in the show, I’ll do three." I gave her a smirk, fully knowing Katy would never do it so I'm pretty sure I'll be safe. 
Plus I'm pretty sure Rhi hasn't kept in contact with us all that much since.... Let's just say its been awhile. so she probably doesn't even have Katy’s number.
But as soon as the thought finished going through my mind, she pulls out her phone and starts dialling a number.
She brought her phone to her ear waiting for the person on the other side of the line to pick. You can just see the excitement bubbling from her, and just when you think her excitement couldn't possibly increase any further, it does with a huge wattage smile as proof.
"Hey Katy! Guess what! I got you a spot in the Victoria secret fashion show!"
Oh no...
She pulls the phone away from her ear a bit. 
"I know right? Plus if you do it Ro said she'll do it too."
I definitely don't have a good feeling about this. 
After a few seconds of her nodding her head in excitement (because she can definitely see you nodding your head through the phone), she lets out a huge squeal jumping up and down.
"We’re going to have so much fun! We haven't done a show together the three of us in years!"
Oh holy mother of all cheese! I can't believe she said yes! How the heck did she do it?! There wasn't even any coercing done. Usually if Katy doesn't want to do something it's like pulling teeth.
'Maybe she's just use to your ploys to get her involved in stuff and is immune to them' my inner meanie told myself.
"That’s great." I said dragging out the great in my sarcasm.
"Well Caelan and I really should get going we just have so much to do and all." I announce with a forced smile while telling Caelan with my eyes that if we didn't leave now we were going to have problems. If he thought we were arguing he got another thing coming. 
A smirk makes its way onto his face, "I dunno....."
He looks into my glaring eyes and I know he's going to do something I'm really not going to appreciate.
His smirk deepens, "I think we can stay a few moments long enough to make sure Rhi gives your dear, dear husband a few tickets to the show so I can see my wife "strut" her stuff."
Rhi looks at him as if just realizing finally that he was here for the whole conversation listening to us, and gives him a disgusted look, "ugh don't call me Rhi you haven't even come close to earning that right, plus don't think I didn't hear about your little bet against my best friend."
A smirk finds its way to his face, "wow kitty has claws meow." giving her a wink and raising his hand in a clawing motion.
She looks at him then me, and then back to him in shock.
I let out a snort from trying to contain my laughter.
Then shooting looks and raising one well groomed brow asking 'is he serious?', then repeating it out loud to him, "are you serious?"
I can't help it anymore I burst out laughing.
She looks at the ceiling and raises her hands, "seriously, who says cheesy lines like that?"
He just shrugs and gives her a smile that says 'I have my reasons.'
My laughter dying down, what is he up to?
"But can I seriously get a few tickets to view the show?"
A Smug expression appears on her face. "well because Ro is in the show she's given four tickets for friends, and family reserved for her but from I heard about the beginning of your marriage, you might have to work extra hard to get those tickets from your "dear" wife." 
She turned and left with an evil grin in her facial expressions. Only to turn around half way off the set. "I'll meet you at our favourite cafe in a couple of days."