ZAYN: FOR MAYA

A/N: Hi Maya, I hope you enjoy your imagine <3 and to everyone else when ever u want an imagine now u hav to answer these questions

Name:

Personality:

Boy/group:

Rating:

Scene: (eg, fight, meet, first date etc.)

Fashion style/inspiration:

Thanks lovlies <3

You hear a loud knock at the door. "COMEING" you yell pushing your earing through your ear. You quickly run your hand along your dress and open the door. "Hi" you smile. Zayn stares at you. "Hi" he says finally. "Is everything ok?" you ask. "You're amazing- I mean, you look amazing" he quickly fixes. Your cheeks turn the colour of your peach dress and you smile cutely at the ground. "Do you want to come in?" you ask him. "No we should probably get goin" he says. You grab your purse and walk outside, closing the door behind you. "Ok, lets go then" you smile. You wrap your arm in Zayn's and walk together. "Where's the car?" you ask him. "We're walking" he replies. "It's not far" he says. You smile at him. You are really nervous, as it is your first proper date with someone. AND IT'S ZAYN MALIK! After another 5 minutes of walking you get to a giant fair. "ZAYN THIS IS AWESOME!" you shout excitedly. You and Zayn met a few weeks ago. You are on a holiday in Bradford and Zayn just got off tour. You and Zayn walk over to a really big ride. "Wanna go on this one?" he asks you. You look at him like he's crazy. Zayn drags you over to the cue and finally it's time to go on. You get on the ride and start freaking out. "Zayn im really scared!" you scream. You hear him laugh a little. He puts his arm around you and immediantly comforts you a little. The ride starts moving quickly and you are already scream crazily. You look over at Zayn who is looking back at you, smiling happily. "WHAT?" you scream through the wind gushing past you. "YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL YOU KNOW" he screams back. You smile happily and blush. You can't help yourself. You take Zayns face in your hand kiss him pationatly. You brake the kiss and look at him, biting your lower lip. "Maya, I really like you" he says. "I really like you too" you reply. "I know this is our first date, but will you go out with me, like properly" he says. "Of-coarse Zayn" you reply smiling. Zayn kisses you again. When the date is over Zayn walks you back to your hotel. "Thank you, boyfriend" you smile giggling. You kiss Zayn quickly and walk in. "Bye Maya" he says as you go inside. You go up to your room and get your pajamas jumping onto the bed. "Wow" you say running your fingers along your lips. Your phone starts ringing and you pick it up. "Hello?" you say into it. "Goodnight Maya" says Zayn. You giggle happily. "Goodnight Zayn" you reply.