LIAM:

"Don't pretend you're not hurt Liam, it's ok" you assure him. You are talking to your best friend Liam about his ex girlfriend Danielle. He slumps on the couch. He is really upset today. "I'm fine" he replies turning his head away from you. "No" you say putting yor hand on his cheek "you're not" a tear rolls down his soft face. You have loved Liam your hole life. "(Y/N)" he says. "I think im in love with you." You smile warmly and put your for-head to his closing your eyes. "I think I love you too Liam" you reply. He puts his hand on your cheek and you open your eyes. He smirks kindly at you and leans it kissing your cheek. Then your for-head. Your chin, your oppisite cheek and the tip of your nose. "Stop teasing me" you smile closing your eyes. He leans in again and kisses your lips. You can feel him tense and losen as your kiss gets passionate. You remove your hands from his face and onto his hips. "Liam" you say stopping the kiss. "Mmm" he replies. You open your eyes and look into his. "You're not ok to do this are you?" you reply. "Yes I-I I am I promise. It's just, I havn't been with someone since her." "I no" you reply kindly. "Maybe we should talk about it tomorrow" you say. You stretch out your legs and turn on the tv. He wraps his arm around you. On the show they are in an island. "Wow that's beautiful" you say smiling. "I know" Liam replies. You look over at him to find him not looking at the tv, but looking at you. You cant help yourself. You kiss him again, but this time he doesn't seem worried. You scrape the bottom on his lower lip asking him for entrance, and he grants it. You pull the warm blanket up onto both of you and kiss him pationatly. You and Liam spend the rest of the night watching movies, talking and kissing right up until the next day when you fall asleep on the couch in his arms.