LOUIS: FOR JASMINE

A/N: Hi Jasmine, once again sorry it took me so long to update this. And thanks for still loving me btw hahaha <3

You're sitting in the bath and the door opens and Louis walks in singing really loudly and rediculously. "THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE THING'S WE DO, THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE I LOVE YOU'S, BUT I BET YOU IF THEY ONLY KNEW THEY WOULD JUST BE JELOUS OF US!" he shouts stepping into the bath throwing his arms in the air and looking around the room like there is an audience, then he looks down at you and holds his arms out to you. "THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE UP ALL NIGHTS, THEY DON'T KNOW I'VE WAITED ALL MY LIFE!" he sings. You laugh your head off throwing bubbles into the air. Louis drops to his knees, one of either side of your hips. Louis white shoes turn grey and rolled up bright red jeans turn to a deep merone. You take off his white and blue striped top and lightly scratch his chest. Louis leans in and kisses your lips softly and you wrap your arms around his waist. "I love you Lou" you whisper. "I'm sorry what was that Jasmine?" he says putting his hand around his ear. "I love you Louis" you say. "IM SORRY WHAT!" he yells happily. You jump up and scream "I LOVE YOU LOUIS TOMLINSON!" he jumps up and lifts you off your feet. You kick your feet around. "I LOVE YOU JASMINE!" he shouts back happily. He stops spinning you and puts you back in the bath. He starts kissing the bottom of your neck and the top of your breats playfully. 

2 weeks later:

"Lou bear" you say walking into the kitchen to find your boyfriend preparing a meal for you. "Sit down Jas, I have a surprise for you tonight" he says. You take a deep breath through the nose and sit down at the table. You are in your pj's because you had a big day at work and have been sleeping all day, and you have some really big news for Louis, really really big news. Louis brings over a big dish and spoons it all onto your plate and gives you a glass of wine. "Lou I don't feel like wine" you say. "Just for tonight, it's a special occasion" he says. You have never really been a big drinker, like Lou but that's not the reason you don't want to drink tonight. "Lou I have to tell you something" you say. "Me first" he says. Louis gets up from the table. "Jasmine, we have been together for 4 years, and they are the best 4 years of my life, and ive decided I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Jasmine will you marry me?" your face drops and you feel tingley. "LOUIS YES!" you scream. You jump up from the table and launch at him, kissing and hugging him. Lous slips the ring onto your finger and with the other hand you wipe away your tears. "Ok, now- now my turn" you stutter from crying. "Lou bear" you say, bracing yourself. "Jasieboo?, what is it love?" he asks. "Louis we're pregnant" you say. Louis stares at you, dumstruck. Louis bursts into tears and wraps his arms around you. "WE'RE HAVING A BABY!" he screams excitedly. Relief fills your body, and slowly you wrap your arms around Louis too, resting your head on Louis' shoulder.