LOUIS: FOR GEORGIA

A/N: HEY GUYS! Im so so so so so sorry but i would like to remind everyone that i DONT do personal imagines for Harry <3 IM SORRY GUYS PLEASE STILL LOVE ME <3

You log onto Skype, your heart feel warm as you notice your husband Louis is online. "Georgia" he shouts as the screen flickers onto his face. "Louis!" you reply happily. You put your laptop on your lap and lean on the pillow of your bed, patting the spot next to you. "I miss you boobear" you say sadly. "I miss you too Georgieboo" he replies. "Our baby misses you too" you say pointing the screen of the laptop down to your tummy. "I no. I want to come home" he says. "Is that Georgia?" you hear Harry say in the background. "Yeah" Louis replies. "Is Emily there with her?" Harry asks. "Just me Harry" you say. Harry sighs and walks off. Emily (me) is your best friend. You have been best friends since you were 11 years old. Emily and Harry are engaged. "Louis" you say. He returns his focus back to you. "Louis, the baby is due in two days. I need you" you say. A tear falls down the side of your face and you hear Louis's voice go croaky and soft, as if he was about to cry too. "I know baby. I will be home as soon as I can. I wouldn't miss this for the world. I have to go Georgia, I love you, so so much." he says. "I love you too Lou" you reply. He ends the video call and you shut your laptop, bursting into tears. You pull the blanket up to you and hug Louis' pillow. You fall asleep. 

Next Day:

You wake up from the jult of your buzzing phone. "Hey Louboo" you say answering it. "Hey" he replies. You get out of bed and walk into the kitchen. Then, you drop your phone. "LOUIS!" you scream. Louis is standing in-front of you in the kitchen. You run up to him and jump into his open arms. He kisses your face and then your lips. "I missed you so much!" you yell starting to cry. You and Louis get changed and go out for breakfast. You are eating your pancakes when you feel a rushing of water. In between your legs. "Oh shit!" you shout. Louis stops shoveing food in his face and looks at you. You nod your head and Louis jumps up out of his seat. "IM ABOUT TO BECOME A DAD!" he screams in the middle of the resteraunt. Everyone stops eating and looks at you. Louis helps you up smiling brightly and excitedly. You stay so calm. You drive slowly and calmly to the Doncaster Hospital and Louis rambles on about some crap. You love him so much. "Are you alright love?" he asks. "How are you doing" he says. "Really well, I thought it would be worse than thi- OW!" you shout. "Nevermind" you say. You calm down and make it to the hospital. Louis gets a wheelchair and runs into the hospital. "GUESS WHAT, IM GONNA BE A DAD!" Louis screams. His beaming smile covers his face as he turns back around to face you. "Mr and Mrs Tomlinson" nods a nurse gesturing me to the room. "Thank you" you reply. You step out of the wheelchair and lay on the bed. "Now Mrs. Tomlinson you are only 3 centermetres dialated, and you need to be atleast 10" she says. "Oh ok" you reply breathing heavily and clutching your stomach. Louis leans down over your tummy. "OK YOU LISTEN HERE BABY!" he says "YOU WILL BE GOOD TO YOUR MOTHER, AND YOU WILL COME OUT OF HER POLLYWAFFLE QUICKLY!" he yells. "Louis!" you laugh. He smiles cheekily at you.

42 hours later:

"Congradulations. Louis, Georgia, you have two beautiful twins. A boy and a girl" says the doctor handing Louis the girl and you the boy. "Lou!" you shout happily, tears streaming down your face. He kisses your lips softly and then your two, perfect children.

8 months later:

You  log on to Skype, and your happiness only increases after seeing that your husband was online. You pulled your 8 month onto your lap, as she gurgled, pointing to the screen, “Dadda”, and with that, out pops Louis and his cheery self. "Georgia, Paris! I miss you both SO much!" he shouts excidetly. "Where's Rylen?" he asks. "He's napping" you say. "Dadda" Paris says again. "Hello, hows my beautiful girl!" he asks cherfully. "I didn't sleep last night again Lou. I miss you, you need to come home" you say, pressing a kiss on your little girl’s face, “But when I see Rylen and Paris, I think of you”, you say, trying to keep the tears off your face. "I miss you too" he replies. "Rylen really wants to see you" you say. Rylen (your son) runs over and also jumps on your lap. "Dadda" he says happily. "He looks just like me, doesn't he love!" Louis says happily looking at all three of you. "Yes, he does. Louis where are you" you say starting to cry. "Honey" he says. "Look out your window." You lean over your bedside table and look through the clear window. A feild of roses and daisey's have been planted in you backyard. And Louis is standing in the middle holding a banner saying I love you. "LOUIS!" you squeel.