ZAYN: FOR KORI

A/N: Hi Kori, Im sorry but I can't do a short story, I will make it as long and as realistic as I can though. Thank u for understanding. PLEASE COMMENT FOR PERSONAL IMAGINES! <3

You are sitting on the couch eating a bucket of chips and a sandwich, flicking through channels on the tv. "Kori" yells Zayn. "Yeah" you reply not taking your eyes off of the tv. "The nurse is hear" he says. "ugh" you mumble. "Hi Tanya" you say as your midwife sits down next to you. You are about 9 months pregnant and you have to go through birthing methods today, you are due in about 2 weeks. You turn off the tv and put down the hot chips and your sandwich. "How are you Kori" she asks. Tanya is really nice, but for some reason she gets on your nerves. She talks really slow like she knows everything and acts like your mother. She is about 27 years old and she isnt very pretty. "Fine" you reply rudely. You have always thought that Tanya had a thing for Zayn. And that really doesn't make you like her. "Can I get you beautiful girls anything?" asks Zayn. "No thanks honey" you reply. "No thank you" says Tanya twirling her hair and flirting. "No thank you" you mumble in a silly voice. Zayn laughs and walks away. "So have you and Zayn been doing ok?" she asks. "Fine thank you" you reply. "So do you think he's going to propose soon?" she asks. You and Zayn have been together for a really long time and your baby is an accident. Zayn was very excited about the baby, and you both feel it has brought you closer together. "So do you want it to be a boy or a girl?" asks Tanya. "I don't really mind, but I think a boy" you reply. You want a boy more than a girl because you are worried that if you have a little girl, she might be insicure like you. "What about you Zayn? Boy or Girl?" she asks twirling her bleached hair. "GIRL! Deffinantly a girl!" he says excitedly. You roll your eyes and look back at Tanya smiling. "Ok lets get started Kori" she says. You and tanya practice excersises for about an hour and a half. "Thank you Tanya" says Zayn closing the door. "I hate that woman!" you yell at Zayn. Zayn starts laughing and sits down with you. He lays down on the couch and puts you on his lap. You lay your head on his chest and put your hands on your stomach. Zayn puts his ontop of yours. "Zayn, im really scared" you whisper. "We will be amazing parents" he replies. You relax a little and close your eyes then quickly tense up again and shoot them open. "Zayn" you whisper, worry in your voice. "Mmmm" he replies, his eyes closed. "Zayn my water just broke" you say. Zayn's eyes shoot open and he lifts you up of the couch quickly. You and Zayn both start breathing franticly and screaming. "Whooo, Whooo, Whoooo breath Kori breath" you say aloud to yourself. Zayn runs into the bedroom and grabs a suitcase with pre-packed things in it. He puts you in a wheeley chair and pushes you outside. "ZAYN I CAN WALK!" you scream. He pushes you across the garden helps you into the car leaving the chair. He runs to the other side of the car and gets in starting the car and zooming off to the hospital. You scream in pain and Zayn starts freaking out even more. 

A few hours later in labor:

You are holding Zayns hand and screaming your heart out. There are nurses and doctors at the other end of you screaming some words you cant hear. All the one direction boys are here with their partners. "KORI!" yells Zayn. "WHAT!" you scream back at him forcing your eyes shut. "WILL YOU MARRY ME!" he screams. "OK!" you reply not really paying alot of attention. You push once more and you hear crying. Zayn lets go of your hand and runs over to you. "You did it" he says. He pushes back all your sweaty hair and kisses you. "I love you so much, fiance" you say smiling at him. "I can't believe we had a baby and we are getting married!" you shout excitedly. The nurse comes over holding your amazing baby. She puts it in your arms softly. "Congradulations, you have a beautiful baby girl" she says. Zayns eyes light up and so do yours. "How could I think she would be insicure, look at her she's beautiful" you think to yourself. You kiss her for-head and Zayn wraps his arms around your neck. "My two favorite girls in the world" he whispers peacefully.