ZAYN:

You are sitting around the campfire roasting marshmellows. "And I won't let these little thing's slip, out of my mouth" Zayn sings. You love it when he sings. "Cause it's you, oh its you, its you they add up to" sings Liam. You sway closing your eyes, hearing only the sounds of the animals in the night, the crackling of fire, the guitar  and the warm voices of your 5 best friends in the world. You hum to the music quietly. Zayn gets up from his log and sits nex to you. He snakes his arm around your waist. You don't mind. You and Zayn are the closest out of all the boys. "And im in love with you, and all these little things" you sing. Zayn smiles at you. You can feel him looking at you, it makes you feel comfortable. He takes your hand and makes you stand up. "Zayn what are you doing?" you laugh. He drags you toward him and stands nest to the fire. He puts his hand on your waist and the other one he takes your hand with. You put the other on his shoulder. "Your hand fits in mine like it's made, just for me" he sings to you. "But bare this in mind it was, meant to be" you smile softly at him. "And im joining up the dots with the frekles on your cheeks, and it all makes sense to me" his thumb traces your jaw line slowly. You don't notice until now that you are the only two outside. Zayn leans in and kisses you softly. You are still swaying back and forth, dancing slowly. "I know you've never loved, the crincles by your eyes when you smile, you've never loved your stomach or your thighs" you sing to him. You and Zayn always loe singing together because you both have such beautiful voices. You start kissing him again. You don't know why. Zayn picks you up and you wrap your legs around his waist. He takes you into his tent, still kissing you and lays you down. Zayn lays next to you and intertwines his fingers in your hair. After hours you fall asleep in Zayn's arms.