NIALL:

you got out of my car and started to walk up to the door of the house that you share with your husband, Niall. You reached into your purse to grab your keys as you reached the door. I heard someone mucking around in the kitchen as you unlocked the door. You opened my door to see Niall dancing around in the kitchen with ear phones in. You slowly tiptoed behind him and put your hands over his eyes. He took off his headphones and swung around. “Hello, baby. How was your day?” He asked, sounding very seductive. “It was okay"” you said as you kissed him on the lips. You winked at him and walked into the bedroom. He followed behind you and slammed the door after he stepped in. He pinned you against the door and started to kiss tou. You melted in his grip and wrapped your arms around his neck and started to kiss him back. Just as your kissing was getting steamy, he grabbed you by your butt, telling you to jump. You jumped up and he caught you by your butt, and you wrapped your legs around his waist.

He carried you over to the bed that you shared and dropped you on it, gently. You lay down on the bed, as he got on top of you, not breaking the kiss. You pulled off his shirt, clinging tightly to his toned chest. He unbuttoned the flannelette shirt you were wearing to reveal your lacy magenta bra. He made his way down to your neck, and started nipping at the sensitive skin. You moaned a little, and he moved to your chest. You reached down and unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down, showing his now fully erect member. He laced his arms around your back and unhooked your bra. He latched his mouth on one of your nipples and started sucking as he massaged the other breast with his hand. You let out another moan of pleasure. He switched breasts and you gasped for air as he started to unbutton my jeans. Your matching panties started to show and he smiled. He moved back up to my lips and you started having another steamy make out as he moved his hands down to your sensitive area.

“Oh god, Niall.” you whimpered. He hooked his fingers around your panties and pulled them down, showing your wet area. You pulled off his constricting briefs and moved your hand down there. He lined his member up with your entrance, and pushed in. “Oh god, yes!” you screamed. He covered your mouth with his hand, and replaced it with his lips again. He thrusted in and out of you at a quick pace. “Yes, baby.” He whispered seductively in your ear. You bit your lip and grabbed the sheets around you. He continued thrusting in and out of you, as your breathing became shaky. “I’m about to c*m, baby.” He whispered in his sexy, raspy voice. “Me too.” You whimpered, shaking. After a few more thrusts, he pulled out before he c*m, and I felt wet between your legs.

"Amazing baby" he says breathlessly. You smile and quickly fall asleep on his chest