LOUIS:

You have just had a big fight with your boyfriend Louis. You are in the middle of the shopping centre/mall and you two are both screaming. "(Y/N) PLEASE BABY STOP!" Louis yells at you. You run through the food court tears streaming down your face. You can't even remember why you are fighting. But everyone is looking at you. He puts his hand on your shoulder and you turn around. You stick your hand in a cake from a buffe store and throw it at him. "LEAVE ME ALONE LOUIS! WE'RE OVER!" you scream. Louis stops you from turning around then gets down on one knee. "(Y/N) PLEASE, WILL YOU MARRY ME!" now litteraly everyone is looking at you. You had no idea he was going to propose. "NO!" you yell at him like he is dumb. He sighs annoyedly and gets up. "Ok fine!" he says. He runs over to the table with the most people he can find and pushes all there food off of it. "Ooooh sorry ill pay for that" he apoligises. You start giggling. "IF I COULD PLEASE HAVE EVERYONES ATTENTION!" he screams. Your face turns blank. "THANK YOU. THAT GIRL OVER THERE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!" he says pointing at you. "(Y/N) PLEASE, (Y/N) WILL YOU BE MY WIFE!" everyone falls completely silent waiting for my answer. You start sprinting towards the table and jump up onto it. Wrapping your arms around Louis neck and kiss him pasionatly. He lifts you up off the table and spins you around. Everyone starts cheering dramaticly. Louis puts you back down and you stop kissing him. "Yes" you whisper back to him. He puts the ring onto your finger and tears start streaming down ur face again. Happy tears this time.