NIALL:

You are at your a bar with your friend and it's your 18th birthday. You notice a farmiliar looking blonde boy looking at you. You ocasionaly look over at him and giggle. "Seriously, him I- Oh" says your friend. A finger taps your shoulder and you swing around to face the person. "Hi" he says holding out his hand. His thick Irish accent turns you on automaticlly. Oh my gosh! It's Niall Horan. "Is there anyone sitting here" he asks. "No" you reply lost for words. He takes the seat next to you and you shake his hand quickly. "I'm (Y/N) by the way" you smile. "Oh well most people call me Niall, but you can call me tonight." You laugh quietly. "I'm sorry" he says. "I don't usually use pick up lines like that. But my friends made a bet with me" he says smirking. "Oh really" you reply, showing interest in the bet. "Well I have been staring at you for the last 2 hours, so my friend Liam made a bet with me. He said I wouldn't go up to you and say a cheesy pickup line, and he also said I couldn't get a drink with you" Niall smirks. "Well, your friend Liam may be wrong" you reply. "Oh really" he laughs. You nod your head biting your lower lip. Niall looks in your eyes then to the lip you have just bitten. "Can I help you sir?" asks a bar tender. "Can I please have 3 shots of taquilla" he replies. You start giggling. "Same" you say to her. Niall smirks at you. "What were you and your friend talking about?" asks. "We were talking about James Franco, and how I think he's really sexy" you reply, blushing a little. "Really, that's funny, cause I think that you're  really sexy" he replies. You start laughing alot. "You're adorable" he says. You can feel your face turning red. "Can I have your number?" he asks. You nod, handing him a pre-written peice of paper. People start calling out Niall's name from across the bar. "Anyway I should get going" he says. He kisses you on the cheek and walks toward his mates. You can hear them joking around with Niall. You get up and walk toward them before he exits. "Niall!" you shout. He stops, so do all his mates. Your wrap your arms around Niall's waist and kiss him. All his friends start laughing and clapping and you Can feel Niall smiling on your lips. You take this as an oppertunity for your tongue to enter his mouth, so you slip it in quickly. "Was that a tongue! I saw tongue!" yells one of them, you scruff up Nialls hair and pull away steping backwards. "Call me Niall" you say smiling. He is blushing so much and smiling. He puts his hands in his pockets and his friends get him in head locks and walk him out.