ZAYN:

A/N: I hope you enjoy this imagine you amazayn mother fokers! Seriously though I really love you guys <3 This isn't to interesting but I felt I needed to update. I will make it dirty next update ;) next up is Niall :D I really am trying to keep up with all of these requests its just that I am getting SO SO many! Im sorry guys after my next update I will do 2 personals <3

-Mrs.Styles xx

Today was the day Zayn would be leaving for his tour and wouldn’t be back for 5 months. You watched as Zayn put his bags at the door. “I’m going to really miss you” You said quietly. He walked over to you wrapping his arms around you, pulling you close to him. “I’m going to miss you to” You couldn’t help but shed a couple tears at the thought of your boyfriend not being here for 5 months. You sniffled, causing Zayn to pull away and look at you, wiping his thumb across your cheek where a tear had escaped. “It will only be 5 months. It will be over before you know it. Ok?” You nodded. “Ok” He wrapped his arms back around you. “Mate you ready to go?” Liam called at the door. Zayn turned to Liam “Yeah give me about 5 more minutes” Liam nodded and left. Zayn turned back to you, bringing his lips to yours. You brought your hands to his neck, playing with hair, twirling it in your hands, his hands down at your waist. He pulled away “I love you” “I love you to” He gave you a little smile, a kiss on the forehead before grabbing his bags and walking out the door.

     After about 3 days of you eating non stop, a commercial about getting healthy came on. You thought and thought about it. Maybe I should get healthy, loosing all this. You looked at your stomach before deciding that you would join a gym and get healthy and surprise Zayn when he comes back from tour to find a new healthy you.So from then on you started going to the gym, getting in shape and eating healthy. You had probably lost a total of 25 pounds and were looking healthier than ever.

     Today was the day Zayn would be coming home from tour. You were going to the airport with Eleanor and Danielle to pick up the boys. “(Y/N) you look amazing!” Eleanor said coming through the door of your flat. You smiled “Thank you. Those days at the gym and eating healthy really paid off” “You do really look amazing. I can’t wait to see Zayn’s face when he sees you” Danielle said walking over to you. “I’m sure he won’t even recognize you”

     You, Eleanor and Danielle were standing at the doors waiting for your boys to come through the door. Eleanor had the idea of hiding you next to the wall where Zayn couldn’t see you and then you jumping out at him. You agreed and went to hide. The boys finally came out and you fought the urge to just run up to them. You watched Louis and Liam run to El and Danielle, Zayn’s smile fading when he didn’t see you. “Where’s (Y/N)?” He asked sadly. “well she….” that was your cue. You came out from you were hiding, walking over to them, Harry was actually the first to see you, he hit Zayn on the side of the arm pointing over to you. Zayn looked then turned, then looked at you again, his expression totally breathless and surprised. You smiled and walked over to him. “(Y/N)" picking you up in his arms, spinning you around. You giggled. He put you down stepping back to get a good look at you. “You look amazing!” You twirled around once “I decided to get healthy while you were on tour” He smiled before wrapping you in his arms. “I love you” He said putting you down and staring you in the eye. “I love you too” He finally brought his lips to yours, the ones you have missed so much.