NIALL: FOR KRISTINA

A/N: Hey guys! I have been getting alot more requests which I LOVE! I'm sorry if it takes me a while to update ur story, it's just I have been very bussssssyyyy. KEEP REQUESTING GUYS THANK U SO MUCH <333333

You lay in your bed next to your husband Niall. "Niall sweety" you whisper. "What is it Kristina? Is everything ok?" he asks. "I just want to hear your voice" you reply. He wraps his big arms around you and pulls you closer to him. He kisses your for-head softly. "I love you Kristina, so so much" he whispers. "I love you too Niall" He runs his fingers through your hair. "Baby im hungry, lets go get Nandos" he says. You check the time on the bedside table next to you. "Niall, it's 2 in the morning" you say. "What better time to go than now?" he says. "YOLO" he screams. You start laughing and jump out of bed. Neither of you bother getting dressed. You run down the hallway of your house and out the front door. Niall follows behind you and gets in the car, you get in the passenger seat next to him. On the car ride to Nandos you both sing jokingly and really loudly to the songs on the radio. You get there and Niall orders almost everything on the menu. "I'll have the same please" you say smiling at the man serving you. "And that is why I married you" Niall says smiling at you. You sit down at one of the tables and start eating all of your food, Niall stares at you the whole time. "Is everything ok Nialliboo?" you ask him. "I've been meaning to ask you something, we got married almost a year ago and we have been together for 5 years already" "yes" you say. "I've really been thinking, and this is only if it is ok with you but, I want to try and have a baby" You froze completely still, you have never new Niall thought about kids. You drop your food on the table and grab Niall's arm. You run into the grils bathroom and start kissing him aggresivly, ripping off his shirt and pants throwing them to the floor. 

3 weeks later:

"NIALL!" you scream running out of the bathroom in your house. "Is everything ok Kristina!" he yells meeting you halfway down the corridor. "NIALL WE'RE HAVING A BABY!" you scream. You and Niall are so excited and you call all the boys and there partners first. 9 months later you and Niall have an amazing baby girl.