NIALL: FOR BLAKLEY

A/N: Hi Blakley, I havn't logged on in a while thats why my imagine is so late, sorry, please still love me <3 Sorry I couldn't do your Harry imagine. I hope you enjoy

You are sitting down on the uncomfortable seat in the airplane. Your phone starts vibrating in your pocket. "Hi mum" you say picking the dirt from under your nails. "Hello sweety, how are you? Is the plane flight ok" "yeah it's fine, but im not supposed to be on the phone so i'll call you when I get there ok mum" you reply. "Oh ok sweety" you hang up the phone and put it back into your pocket. "Oh my gosh Blakley!" says your friend excitedy to you. "I heard Niall Horan and Harry Styles from One Direction are on this very plane with us!" she says excitedly. "No way!" you reply starting to sweat from excitement. You look around the plane and find a curly haired boy and a boy with bright blonde hair. "I found them!" you yell. Her face turns red with happiness and you two stare at them. 1 hour later the plane lands and you walk into the airport. You are standing with your friend and she gasps loudly. "What?" you say, then someone taps on your shoulder. You turn around and see Niall Harry and Harry's girlfriend Emily. You lose your balance in shock and drop to the floor. Niall giggles and reaches to the ground to help you up. "Are you right there love?" he asks. "I'm fine thank you" you reply, mesmorised. Harry winks at Niall and walks away with his arm around his girlfriend (Harry's girlfriend Emily is me). You fumble back onto your feet and Niall grabs your suitcase and starts walking it beside you. "So where are you off to?" he asks. "Im just going to my motel after this" you reply smiling. "No" he says. "You are meeting me at that italian resteraunt over there. You smile adorably and put your hair behind your hair. "Has anyone ever told you that, well you are the most beautiful girl ever" he says to you. You blush so much. "What's your name?" he asks stepping a little closer to you. "Blak- Blakley" you say clearing your throat. "Wow that's a nice name" 'is this a blushathon?' you think to yourself. He is so cute! "Im Niall by the way-" "I know" you say cutting in. Now he starts blushing. "Thanks Niall, ill see you at 6 ok" You step onto your tippy toes and you kiss him on the cheek, then go to take back your suitcase. "I might just keep this" he says. You look at him confused. "Just incase you think about not showing up" you smile up at him. 

A/N: Sorry it's so short <3