LIAM: FOR EMILY

A/N: I hope you enjoy Emily. Thank you for being patiant with me. You are really kind <3

Your phone starts buzzing in your jacket pocket but you dont pay attention. You are on a date your best friend organised for you. "And football is like, the best" he continues. You are not interested in him nor what her is blabbering on about. Your phone stops buzzing and about 3 minutes later it starts again. "Excuse me" you say to the guy. You get up and walk to the bathroom answering your phone. "EM GET DOWN TO THE STADIUM NOW!" screams your best friend. "Alicia, im on the date you organised" you say to her. "Eff him. LIAM PAYNE IS HERE!" she screams. You almost drop your phone, stunned. "COME ON!" Alicia screams. You hang up and run out of the bathroom over to your date. "Where are you going?" he asks. "Look this date has sucked. I havn't got a word in and you no nothing about me, so ill tell you. Im in love with One Direction and there music. Im obsessed with Liam Payne and he is at the City Stadium right now" you say rushing your words. "Who's Liam Payne" he asks confused. You roll your eyes and run out of the cafe and to your car. You drive to the stadium as fast as you can. You struggle to find a car park but eventually you do. You run over to Alicia who looks you up and down. "You're a little dressed up dont you think" she says. "Well I didn't really have time to get changed Leesh" you spit back at her. She giggles. You are wearing a tight red dress and black knee high boots with a black trench coat over the top going down to your knees. You hair is in a messy bun and two strands are hanging on either side of your face. You turn around and thats when you see him. Liam Batman Payne as you call him. You heart skips a beat and her looks at you. He is walking with Louis and Niall and they arnt paying attention. Liam smiles at you and you feel liek your going to faint. You see him saying something to Niall and Louis and then he walks over to you. "Oh my gosh hes walking this way" you say to Alicia. Liam stops infront of you and puts his hands in his front pockets raising his shoulders and smiling adorably. "Hi im-" "Liam I know" you finish his sentence. "Im sorry I should've let you speek" You say embarressed. Liam giggles at you. "Whats your name beautiful" he asks. "Im mE i mean im nervous, i mean im Emily" you giggle. He does the same. "It's nice to meet you me nervous Emily" he smiles. You start to blush and turn away. "You're adorable" he smiles putting his thumb on your chin. "Can I have your number" he asks you. You nod happily and right it down passing it to him. He gave you his and walked away. You turned around and started screaming. Your phone started buzzing in your pocket and you turned around to face Liam who was standing back with Niall and Louis smiling adorably at you. "Answer" he mouthed. You answered your phone smiling. "I just wanted to make sure it was you, Emily" he said not taking his eyes off of you. "Go on a date with me tomorrow night" he says. You hang up the phone and run over to him stopping right in front of him. "Let me kiss you" he said quoting his own song and putting his phone in his pocket. You threw your arms around his neck at kissed his lips.  He passionatly kissed you back. His lips were like nothing you had ever felt before, they were soft as velvet. You had never kissed someone when you first met them, and you didnt think Liam had either. He picked you up and spun you around. "Ill go on a date with you" You said onto his lips as he put you down.