NIALL: FOR JAYLINN

A/N: Hey love! Sorry this is going to be pretty short. I hope u enjoy <3

-E

"NIALL!" you scream running towards him. "Niall we're having a baby!" you scream. His face lightens up  and he picks you up spinning you around. Once your feet are firmly on the ground again he starts kissing you pationately. You and Niall have been trying for a baby for ages! Finally you have been blessed. "Baby it's our wedding in 3 months... will you have a bump then?" he asks breaking from the kiss. "Only  little one" you reply. The first person you call is Harry's girlfriend Emily as you get along with her so well (me ;D). "Em's we're pregnant!" you scream exitedly. She screams back though the other line. "Congradulations hun!" she replies. You can tell she is smiling through the phone. "What's going on?" you hear Harry ask in the background. "Jaylinn and Niall are finally having a baby" she says excitedly. "I WANT TO TALK TO NIALLER!" Harry screams. You giggle to yourself lightly and you can tell Em is rolling her eyes. "Hey Jay can Harry talk to-" you cut her off. "I'm on it" you say. Niall talks to Harry for a while then hangs up walking over to you. "So lets think baby names!" he says excitedly. You start giggling at him. "Niall we only just found out" you reply. "I don't care, I want to be prepared" he says pouting cutely. 

A few months later:

"I'm very sorry for your loss Jaylinn" says the doctor. You cover your face with your hands crying into them. Niall wraps his arm around you tearing up aswell. "Poor (your future babies name)" you cry. You had a miscarriage a few weeks after your wedding. "Niall we *sob* won't get to see our *sob* baby grow up" you stutter. He wraps you in his arms, hugging you warmly and strongly. You put both of your hands on his chest and your right cheek. He puts his chin ontop of your head. You sigh sadly and you and Niall walk back to the car hand in hand, driving back to the house you share. You walk around the house and into the nursery. You start sobbing silently again.

9 months later:

You and Niall got pregnant again and now you're in hospital giving birth to not 1, not 2 but 3 babies. Yes you got pregnant with tripplets. "Come on your onto your second baby you can do this!" Niall yells. you squeeze his hand. "No I can't Niall, I can't do it I can't" you say crying. "Jaylinn you listen to me. You've been through a hell of a lot and you think you can't do this. You just gave birth to 1 baby and you have to give birth to 2 more. Come on Jaylin the more you push the quicker it will be" you nod your head at him. "Come on Jaylin push!" he yells. "WHY DON'T YOU PUSH THREE WATERMELONS OUT YOUR ASS! THAT'S SIMILAR!" you scream at him. He stares at you scared. "I'm sorry" you reply. You give some more pushes and you give birth to your second baby, and a few minutes after your third. The nurse washes them quickly and wraps them up, Then passes all three of them to you. "You have three beautiful girls" she says smiling. "That was amazing" she says. You smile at her then look down to your children. "You did it baby!" Niall says. You start to cry as you smile down at your daughters.