HARRY: FOR ME

A/N: Oh hey me, your looking dashing as always. hehehe sorry. I wanted to write an imagine for myself as I havn't really been updating on anything lately... tehehe sorry

You're walking around with your boyfriend Harry at a music festival in Australia. Where you were born and you now live in with Harry. You and Harry are walking hand in hand and your eating your starwberry cheesecake flavoured ice-cream. "Harry look!" you shout excitedly looking at a giant panda bear teddy. Harry smiles cheekily and lets go of your hand running toward the shop. You feel a tap on your shoulder and you turn around quickly. "Emily!" says a male voice excitedly. "Oh hi Ricky" you say. Ricky is your ex-boyfriend and he was always so mean to you. He used to bash you and give you death threats. You can smell alcahol on his breath so you decide not to turn around. "I miss you, so much babeeee" he says walking closer to you so that your bodies touch. His words swirl and mix as he talks. "Ugh, Ricky you smell like rum" you say turning your head away from you. His head follows yours as you turn it from side to side. He grabs your wrist and you drop your ice-cream starting to shake. Suddenly Harry pushes Ricky away from you. "What the hell is he doing here!" yells Harry madly. "Harry don't worry he's not worth i-" "hold the panda!" Harry shouts pasing the panda bear to you. "Harry seriously i-" "HOLD MA PANDA!" Harry screams. You take the Panda off of him and Harry turns back to Ricky. "Keep your dirty hands of her, she's mine!" Harry yells at Ricky. Suddenly Liam and Louis run up behind Harry and grab his arms pulling him back. You put your hands on his shoulders making him turn around to you. "Hey, it's ok" you say putting your hand on his jaw. "I love you" you say to him. "I got that for you" he says pointing to the panda. You smile and laugh. "Thank you" you say jumping onto your tipp toes and kissing his perfectly sculpted lips. You and Harry walk away from the fight and drive home. "Im so proud of you" you say as Harry turns the car into your driveway.  "I love you Emily" he says. "And I want you to love me forever" he says. "I WILL love you forever Harry" you kiss him again and walks inside holding hands. You stand outside the door looking at eachother. Then Harry smashes his lips against yours and kisses you vigoursly. You wrap your arms around his neck and he lifts you up off of the ground and wraps your legs around his waist. He pushes the door open and turns to the left walking down the corriedor and into your room. He throws you onto the bed and take of his shirt and his pants. He starts kissing you again and takes off your singlet and leather bando top. He smiles down at you. "Emily, I can't even believe how beautiful you are love" he says. He leaves little love bites down your neck.

THE NEXT NIGHT:

you are sitting in bed and watching tv in your pj's. It was you and Harry's 4 years today. Harry walks into the room and lays on his side of the bed putting his arm around you. "What are you watching love?" he asks. "How to lose a guy in 10 days" you whisper back not taking your eyes off of the tv. "Emily" he says. You turn your head to him and look into his amazing green eyes. He reaches into the pocket of his jeans and pulls out a little red velvet box. "I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life, living and cherrishing everyday with you, will you mar-" "YES!" you scream. You latch your lips onto his kissing him forcefully. Tears start rolling down your cheeks and you cant wipe the smile off your face. Harry slips the ring onto your finger and kisses you again. "Oh Harry! I cant imagine a day that your not on my mind or in my life. I LOVE YOU!" you scream. You and Harry go back to England for your wedding. You get married in the Winter in a castle.