Introduction

Akuma Aka was born on the 31st October, Halloween day and even more coincidently, on the rare night of a red moon.

Akuma mother was a sweet woman, who unfortunately meet one of the worse men existed, when she found out she was pregnant, she run away and hide, wanting to protect the child and after she gave birth she did what it was right to do, she gave the child.

"I'm so sorry, my sweet girl. I will always love you." The mother says kissing the baby head and put her on the doorstep of a house, she rings the bell and teleports away seconds before opening. "Hello!" A man smiling says. "Hm? No one?" He says, but he hears a noise, a crying noise and looks down. "A baby!" He says shocked, he picks up the baby crying and enters the house. "It's okay! Your safe now." The man says and the baby stops crying and starts laughing looking at him. "That's it! Oh, you have a letter on you." He says and he picks up the letter and reads.

I know who you are but you don't know me. This is my daughter, I gave her the name of Akuma, Akuma Aka.I can't raise her like I wanted because she's in danger, please protect and raise my daughter, because she's the daughter of Chizome Akaguro or Stain as you most know better, but he doesn't know and I want to keep it that way.

Please All Might, protect my daughter.

I will always love you Akuma.

                                                                                                                                                                             Your mother

Shocked All Might look at the daughter of a most wanted villain. "I will protect you with my life." He thinks looking at the innocent face of Akuma who wants to play with his hair.