Ova 1

Warning: Swearing 

Four weeks after the attack on U.S.J.

"Ahhh! I can't believe were here again!" I say looking around the U.S.J. again, trying not to remember what happen here. "Hope nothing happens this time." Izuku says to me nervous. "You worry too much Izu-kun!" I say my hand messing with his hair a little too hard. "That hurts Aka-chan!" Izuku complains making me laugh and Ochaco giggle a little at us.

"Well, that happened, but class is class. So let's begin the rescue training." Hero Thirteen says to class 1-A. "Sensei, can you really move?" Ochaco asks her and I look at Thirteen and Aizawa-sensei who was literally mummified. "My back hurts a bit, but it's nothing compared to Aizawa-san." Thirteen says and I try to hide my laugh, but I felt Aizawa-sensei glare at me and Izuku laughs nervous at us. "We're ready to begin class. Let's start already. We're wasting time." Aizawa-sensei says and starts walking away until Izuku stops him. "Aizawa-sensei." "What?" He asks. "Wasn't All Might suppose to meet us along with you and Thirteen? Where is he?" Izuku asks him. "Oh, that's right. I don't feel him anywhere." I think looking around. "Why do I have the feeling he's going to do something stupid." I say my eyes looking at the two heroes suspiciously. "She knows!" The two heroes think sweating nervous. "Who knows? Forget about him." Aizawa-sensei responds to Izuku. "Don't worry that little head of yours Izu-kun!" I say petting his head while he looks at me shocked but smiles and I wink at him before I run to stay beside Katsuki. "Oh? Kaachan and Aka-chan? Walking together?" Izuku thinks confused.

"I'm so excited to save you, time bomb." I say smirking at the blonde who glares at me. "Like hell I'll be the victim!" He says making me laugh, and then we walk with the others in silence. The class and I arrived at what seems a cliff very deep, and I stay next to Izuku who was with Ochaco and Lida and surprisingly Katsuki stays near me but still far enough of Izuku. "There'll be four students at the bottom of the chasm. One of them will be unconscious, other will have an injured leg, the other an injured arm and the last will be very worried." Thirteen says, and I hear Kirishima and Kaminari screaming scared of how deep and scary it was down there. "Poor things the ones that are going down." I say and the three with me nods back agreeing then Lida runs to them screaming very passionately. "Lida is...really extreme." I say sweat nervous looking at the blue hair and with the corner of my eye I see Katsuki leaving my side. "Let's save them! Let's do our best, Deku-kun, Aka-chan!" Ochaco says getting really closed to Izuku. "Let's do our best guys!" I say excited. "Well, the injured will be...The selected on random principle are the four of you!" Thirteen says pointing to our group, who is looking at her, too shocked. "It had to be us." I say sighting. "AAHAHAHA! VICTIM!" Suddenly Katsuki laughs pointing at me. "SHUT UP YOU POMERANIAN!" I scream, launching at him only to be caugh by Izuku. "OI! GET YOUR HANDS OF HER DEKU!" Katsuki screams. "LET HIM BE TIME BOMB!" I scream and in fear Izuku drops me, and me and Katsuki are face to face angry. "Stop you two. Bakugo back off, Aka down there, now." Aizawa-sensei says and we go our ways.

"We must do our best to play injured ones!" Lida says enthusiastic, the four of us already on the deep down down deep. "Sure!" Ochaco says getting excited and Izuku nervous looking at them. "We're just pretending." Izuku says, and I just sigh laying down on the ground already feeling tired. "I'll be the injured leg one." I say laying like I was in the beach not knowing the confusion Katsuki was creating up there.

"Alright, the four of you are the rescue team." Aizawa-sensei says referring to Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, Shoto and Katsuki who wasn't too happy. "Wait a moment! Why do I have to save Deku?!" Katsuki screams angry, screaming at everyone. "You also have to save Aka-san." Kirishima points that out to him, calming him down. "Haaaa, I have to save that demon, can't wait to see her face." He smirks evilly imagining her angry face while he glorious himself for saving her. "And here I thought he would love to save his crush." Kirishima says nervous. "He still doesn't know she's his crush." Mina says to Kirishima. "Makes sense." Kirishima says. "The fuck you two extras are whispering there!" Bakugo screams. "Nothing!" Both says scared.