Chapter 6

Warning: Swearing and blood

I try to relax again after the panicking moment that happen minutes ago, so I close my eyes again only to open again when I hear my name. "Well, if you're talking about flashy and strong, it's going to be Aka, Todoroki and Bakugo, thought, huh?" Kirishima says, and I smile towards him making him smile back at me and I hear Bakugo making a sound. "Bakugo-chan is always mad, so he doesn't seem like he'll be popular, thought." Asui says. "What the hell! You wanna fight!" Bakugo gets up screaming at Asui. "See." She says. "DON'T SCREAM IN MY EARS YOU STUPID POMERANIAN!" I scream angry at Bakugo making him scream back at me. "SHUT UP DEMON!" "We haven't known each other that long, so it's amazing that everyone already knows his personality is crap steeped in sewage and that only Aka-chan can stand him." Kaminari says. "Well, his not wrong." I think almost laughing. "WHAT'S WITH THAT VOCABULARY, BASTARD?! I'LL KILL YOU!" Bakugo screams grabbing the railings in front of him. "SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN!" I get up screaming and punching Bakugo head making him sit down. "DON'T PUNCH ME AGAIN DEMON." Bakugo screams rubbing behind his head and I glare at him making his eyes big and calm down looking at the other side."Scary!" Everyone thinks seeing Akuma glare. "We're here. Stop messing around." Aizawa-sensei says. "Yes, sir!" We all say.

The bus stopped and everyone got out excited and just outside near the bus waiting for us was the hero Thirteen. "Everyone, I have been waiting for you." Thirteen says and everyone looks at the hero excited. "It's the Space Hero, Thirteen!" I hear Izuku say shocked and very excited, and I couldn't blame him I was too. "Let's go inside without delay." Thirteen says gesturing to the building behind her. "Look forward to working with you!" We all scream at her. We follow her inside the building, and I was amazed looking around and at everything. "It's so big!" I think. "Wow, it looks like Universal Studios Japan!" Kirishima says. "Oh my god, your right!" I say agreeing with him. "A shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm, et cetera." Thirteen starts talking again. "It is a training ground that I made with different types of accidents and disasters. "It's called the ""Unforeseen Simulation Joint"", or U.S.J. for short!" She says proudly. I look around trying to see where Dad was then I watch Aizawa-sensei going near Thirteen, and they start talking, but I couldn't hear, but then I see Thirteen holding three fingers up. "Are they talking about Dad? Shit, his time is lower now? I'm going to kill him." I think starting to panic internally.

All Might was resting in the lounge room until he suddenly shivers. "She's going to kill me." He says, hands on his head knowing his daughter was going to kill him when she finds out.

"Shall we begin?" Aizawa-sensei says now turning to us, and again Thirteen does the talking. "Let's see....Before we begin, let me say one thing....er...or two, or three...or four....five...six...seven..." "Eh...." I say suddenly getting sleepy. "Everyone, I am sure you are aware of my Quirk, Black Hole. I can suck up anything and turn it to dust." She says. "You've been able to use that Quirk to save people from all kinds of disasters, right?" Izuku says next to a very excited Ochaco. "Yes, but it is a power that can kill easily." She says and I look at my hands. "That can kill, huh. I can relate to that." I think sad, missing a par of eyes looking at me, Bakugo. "Some of you also have Quirks like that, right?" She asks. "Did she look at me? Shit, she did. Does she know?" I think starting to sweat, nervous. "With Aizawa-san physical fitness test, you found out about the possibility of your own hidden powers, and with All Might-san person-to-person combat training, I think you experienced the danger of using those powers against others." Thirteen says and I look at Bakugo who looks at me but quickly looks back at Thirteen again. "This class is a fresh start. You shall learn how to use your Quirks to save people's lives. You do not have powers, so you can harm others. I hope you leave here with the understanding that you have powers in order to help others." Thirteen says. "I hope too." I think.