Chapter 15

Warning: Swearing and Violence

"It's finally the last battle of the U.A. High School sports festival! The top of the first years will be decided with this one match!" Present Mic screams and everyone goes crazy. "From the hero course, Shoto Todoroki! Also, from the hero course, Katsuki Bakugo!" Present Mic continues. I stay next to Ochaco and Izuku looking at Katsuki and Shoto. "I'm nervous, why I'm feeling nervous?" I ask nervous making Ochaco nod and Izuku laugh also feeling nervous then me and Izuku stare serious at the middle of the stadium. "Start!" Present Mic says and the battle began. "Damn, he started big." I say shocked seeing Shoto sending a lot of ice towards Katsuki. "It's not on the same scale as in his match with you Aka-chan!" Izuku says also shocked while I nod agreeing. "He aimed his attack while being careful of what would come next." Izuku continues then we start hearing loud bangs. "What's that sound?" I hear Mineta asking. "It's Bakugo-chan doing." Asui says. "That's Katsuki getting angry." I say smirking and an explosion happens, and we all see Katsuki leaving the ice and everyone stares shocked while I smirk. "This is going to be a good fight." I think leaning against the seat and crossing my arms. "He avoided his right side and grabbed him?!" Izuku asks shocked. "Katsuki knew he had big chances he was going to fight with him, so he probably studied him on his battles." I say. "What? Really?" Ochaco asks me. "Who knows what's inside that head." I say.

"Oi, Aka. Who do you think is going to win?" Sero asks me and I look at him very serious. "Katsuki." I say confidently. "Huh?! How are you so sure?!" Kaminari asks me shocked. "Because I know him and what he can do." I say looking back at the battle. "Aka-cha..." Izuku thinks looking between her and Bakugo.

"Use your left. Use it, Shoto!" I heard Endeavor. "Shit. Is he going to use it?" I think. "He's getting angrier and angrier." I say watching Katsuki. "Bastard... I'll show you what will happen if you make a fool of me! I'll kill you!" Katsuki yells. "I want an indisputable first place! There's no point if I can't get higher up than Deku and Akuma. If you have no intention of winning, then don't stand in front of me!" Katsuki continues making Izuku look at him shocked while I stay serious. "I don't understand..." Mina mumbles. "Katsuki wants a fair fight, he wants a fair win. He wants Shoto to fully use his Quirk, so Katsuki can know he won against him fair and square, to prove himself." I say seeing Katsuki making a move. "Todoroki-kun! Don't lose! Do your best!" I jump scared when suddenly Izuku gets up and screams supporting Shoto. "Oh? A new ship? Oh my god! Shoto and Izuku! I ship them, sorry Ochaco!" I think giggling then I turned my attention back to the battle.

"Oh! His using it!" I think shocked seeing flames on Shoto. "Was it because of Izuku?" I think and watch the battle, Katsuki going towards Shoto then a huge explosion happens. "He added momentum and rotation to the huge blast he showed us in his fight with Uraraka-san! He was like a human projectile!" I heard Present Mic. "But who won?" I ask confused trying to see between the explosion dust. "It looks like Todoroki didn't fire off the huge blast he used in this match with Midoriya-san." Present Mic says. "So he didn't use it after all, Katsuki is going to be so pissed." I think sighting, but then I see a sad and angry Katsuki walking slowly towards a passed out Shoto. "Stop screwing around! Didn't I tell you that there was no point, damn it?! To get first place like this! Like this?!" Katsuki screams. "Oh, Katsuki..." I think sad knowing his going to beat himself after this.

I laugh a little seeing Midnight using her Quirk to make Katsuki pass out. "I can't believe Midnight had to use her Quirk against me and Katsuki." I think. "Todoroki is out of bounds! Which means, Bakugo wins!" Midnight says and I turn to Sero and Kaminari smirking. "Told you." I say. "And now, all of the events have been completed! The winner of this year's first-year U.A. sports festival is from Class A, Katsuki Bakugo!" Present Mic screams, the whole stadium goes wild, and I smile at the passed out angry pomeranian.