Chapter 14

Warning: Swearing and Violence

I feel someone looking at me and I look up seeing Izuku looking at me sad, so I just ignore him and concentrate back to Katsuki and Kirishima fight. "Die!" I heard Katsuki and with that I know he won. "Kirishima is immobilized! Bakugo wins!" Midnight says. "With that vicious carpet-bombing, Bakugo advances to the third round! And that completes the final four!" I hear Present Mic say. "So I'm going against Shoto and Katsuki is going against Tokoyami. Katsuki definitely going to win so either me and Shoto will go against him." I think sighting then I get up and start leaving my classmates wishing me luck. "Good luck, Aka-chan." Izuku whispers when we pass by each other. "Hn." I only respond still angry then I leave. "I need to win this." I think while walking in the corridor when I see Katsuki leaving. "Oi. You better win against Ice and Hot!" Katsuki says smirking. "Of course, I told you I was going to beat your ass!" I say smirking back, and he nods leaving me alone again, I go to the entrance of the tunnel and breath slowly trying to calm down. "My daughter...." I hear behind me and I glare at the man. "I'm so sorry I missed your fight Akuma! But this time I won't, I will be here watching!" He says trying to smile. "Don't bother. It's already normal in my life to always be abandoned. It's better to be alone anyway." I say referring to my mother who abandoned me. "You're not alone! And I didn't abandon you, I just got distracted!" Dad says. "By your descendent, who I see now is more important than your own daughter." I say not even looking at him. "That is not true! I..." He tries talking but I interrupt him. "I have to go, my fight is starting." I say and leave him in the tunnel alone.

Shoto and I were face to face, we nod at each other in knowledge. "The first match of the semifinals! From the hero course, it's Akuma Aka! Versus! Also, from the hero course, Shoto Todoroki!" Present Mic says. "I can do this." I think and memories comes.

"Dad! Dad! Look I got my quirk!" A four year old Akuma says showing her Dad red mist coming from her hand. "Oh my god! My daughter is getting big! I'm so proud of you! Let's commemorate!" All Might screams picking up a very happy Akuma and spins her around the living room making the little girl laugh.

"I'm so sorry Dad!" A seven year old Akuma says when she occidentally sends a hex bolt near her Dad head. "No problem sweetie! Just try not to aim at me next time!" Dad says laughing nervous.

"Ai!" A ten year old Akuma heard her Dad who was cutting some vegetables. "Dad are you okay?" She asks giving her Dad some tissue for the cut but the moment she looked at the blood she couldn't stop watching it drip to the floor. "ma...kuma...AKUMA!" She jumps scared, and she hears her Dad scream her name. "Are you okay? I'm fine is just blood." He says worried. "I'm fine!" She says smiling while he just looks at her, analysing her.

"I can do this!" A twelve year old Akuma thinks and red mist covers my body a little descontrolado. "Concentrate!" I hear Aizawa-sensei say, who's been training her for a while now. "I'm trying!" I say tired. "Try more! Close your eyes and calm down." He says, and I do as he says but the moment I close my eyes I can only imagine that day, the day I killed someone for the first time.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry...." A five year old Akuma keeps mumbling, her hands stained with blood. "AKUMA! AKUMA WHERE ARE YOU?" She can hear her Dad yelling for her, she's been gone many hours and was already night. "AKUMA!" She could hear the desperation in All Might voice, and she starts crying until she hears footsteps closer to her. "Oh my god! Akuma! Thank god I found you!" Her Dad yells and kneel next to the girl embracing her tightly. "What happen? Are you hurt....That's blood." All Might says scared thinking his daughter was hurt. "I'm sorry Dad, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." The girl keeps saying it. "Hey, it's okay, it's....." All Might keeps saying until he notices a trail of blood, and he follows the blood to a little girls dead body on the floor.