Chapter 4

Warning: Swearing

"Now, it's time for combat training!" All Might say. "Sir!" I hear Lida and I look at him in his costume. "He looks like a transformer." I think. "This is a battle center from the entrance exam, so will we be conducting urban battles again?" Lida asks All Might. "No, we're going to move ahead two steps! Most of the time, fighting villains takes place outside, but if you look at the total numbers, atrocious villains appear indoors at a higher rate. Imprisonment, house arrest, backroom deals. In this society filled with heroes, truly intelligent villains hide in the shadows!" All Might say and everyone hears him attentively. "For this class, you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 2-on-2 indoor battles. However, the key this time is that there's no robot you can just beat up." All Might say. "Can we beat them up anyway?" Bakugo says of course. "Will the punishment be expulsion like with Aizawa-sensei?" I hear Uraraka. "How shall we be split up?" Lida asks. I see Dad explaining the exercise by reading a scrip and I couldn't listen to him since I was trying not to laugh. "Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots!" All Might say showing us a yellow box. "Sensei! There's an even number!" Lida says. "Yes, one group will have 3!" All Might say. "Isn't that unfair?" Kaminari asks. "Expect the unexpected!" All Might say laughing loud.

I went to the box and I took the letter B, I look around seeing who has the same letter. "Who has the letter B?" I ask. "Me." I hear a familiar voice. "Shoto!" I almost scream, happy I was in a familiar face. "Aka." Shoto says nodding, smiling a little, missing the glare Bakugo was giving at Shoto. "Why did she end up with him? Does she know him?" Bakugo thinks frowning. I look around, and I see Lida was paired with Bakugo. "Good luck Lida." I think then I see Izuku with Uraraka. "Yes! My ship is sailing!" I say under my breath celebrating. "What?" Shoto asks me serious. "Nothing, nothing!" I say still smiling.

All Might picks up the starting team, and how coincident. "Team A will be heroes, and Team D will be the villains. Everyone else, head toward the monitor room." All Might say. "Shit." I think when I see is Izuku versus Bakugo. "His going to kill him." I think, imagining Izuku death. We started leaving them. "Good luck Izu-kun, I know you can do it!" I say smiling and patting his back. "T...thanks Aka-chan." Izuku says nervous. "Don't kill him." I say to Bakugo when I pass next to him. "Shut up." He responds.

Everyone was in the monitor room watching has they prepared the battle, I was next to Shoto nervous for Izuku, looking at Dad I know he was nervous too. I see Deku successfully dodging and able to attack Bakugo. "You can do this Izuku, but I have a feeling this is making him more angrier." I think serious watching the battle. I heard All Might talking with my classmates, but I was to focus on the battle.

Minutes passed and the battle is getting worse and worse. "All Might." I warn him. "Young Bakugo, the next time you use that, I'll stop the fight, and your team will lose. To attack on such a large scale inside is inviting the destruction on the stronghold you should be protecting. That is a foolish plan for both heroes and villains! You will lose a lot of points for it!" All Might say. "His not going to stop." I say making everyone look at me. "Why do you say that?" Kirishima says, and I could feel Dad eyes on me. "Bakugo deeply, isn't doing this to win. His doing this to destroy Izuku, winning this would be a bonus." I say serious, not taking my eyes off Izuku and Bakugo and everyone stays quiet. "Akuma is right, as a teacher, I should stop this." All Might think. I hear everyone talking about Bakugo, but I only stay beside Dad worried about Izuku. "All Might!" I scream watching the battle, seeing Izuku being destroyed. "Bakugo! Stop! Don't do this!" I yell in the mic. "Aka-chan!" Izuku says shocked while Bakugo stops walking frozen. "SHUT UP DEMON!" Bakugo yells angry but doesn't move. "This doesn't concern you." He says and starts running towards Izuku again. "Dammit!" I say. "Akuma voice almost stop him, why?" All Might thinks. I saw Dad struggling to know what to do. "All Might!" I say and also Kirishima tried to stop the battle.