Chapter 23

Warning: Swearing

Hawks and I start walking away from the battle center, and he goes to be by my side. "You did great, kid. I'm proud of you." Hawks says, putting his arm on my shoulder while were leaving. "Thanks Hawks!" I smile to the Pro-Hero. "Hope I didn't hurt you that much." I say to him. "You didn't, don't worry. My wings are fine." Hawks says. "I'm talking about your big ego." I say laughing. "Boobs Bird!" Hawks complains, and I wave bye when we separate and went to the others on the monitor room to watch the final part. "I can still hear him fake cry." I think laughing hearing the Number Three Pro-Hero.

I enter the monitor room and see Yayorozu, Lida, Ochaco and Asui with Recovery Girl."Hey! Did I come too late?" I ask them. "They started fighting him, it isn't going well." Ochaco answer me. "Conflagrations tho!" She continues and others congratulation me too. "Thanks guys." I smile at them, then turn my attention to the screen to watch the battle. "Dad isn't going easy on them." I think. "Dammit Katsuki. Think." I think seeing both boys on the ground, then All Might traps Izuku on the ground. "I see want you are doing, Dad, but it's too painful for me to look." I think after seeing All Might punch Katsuki and see him vomit something.

"Let's go guys!" I cheer them when I see them work together. "Don't you say that you'd rather lose!" Katsuki keeps remembering Izuku words and also another voice comes to his mind. "I'm disappointed with you." Akuma voices comes. "Tch." Katsuki says and continues the battle.

"His hurt." I say worried. "Who?" Yayorozu asks. "Katsuki." I say. "Bakugo-chan? Why do you say that?" Asui asks me. "Because I know him." I answer her, watching Katsuki face on the screen. "Dammit Katsuki!" I scream worried and angry seeing Katsuki passed out on Izuku arms, then left the room with Recovery Girl after they passed the gate. "Aka-chan?" Ochaco asks, but I already left.

Dad still in his All Might form, me and Recovery Girl were in the recovery room watching the two boys on the bed. "Kiss." Recovery Girl says, while healing Izuku who is butt up on the bed with Dad watching, while I stay next to Katsuki who was still passed out in the bed. I wasn't paying attention to them, just looking at Katsuki. "Bakugo probably won't wake up for a while. For now, the two of you should rest here." Recovery Girl. "Can I stay?" I ask her. "I don't see why not." She answers. "Young Aka." All Might says. "Aka-chan..." Izuku says turning to me, seeing me seating next to Katsuki my hand on his.

An hour and a half minutes later, Izuku was fast asleep, and Dad and Recovery Girl were already gone, and I was resting my eyes on the chair next to the angry blonde bed, my hand still on Katsuki hand. "Hm." A voice says, and I feel his hand grabbing mine. "Katsuki?" I whisper so Izuku doesn't wake up. "Akuma? Where are we?" Sleepy Katsuki asks, and I try not dying with his sexy waking up voice. "In U.A. infirmary. You passed out on the battle with All Might." I say. "Did I pass?" Katsuki looks at him. "You both passed." I say, looking at Izuku on the other bed. "Tch. Fucking Deku." He whispers and then sits up on the bed and looks at me. "How long have I been here?" He asks. "An hour and a half." I say. "You stay here all this time?" He asks me shocked. "I was worried." I say looking away from him, so I didn't see him looking at our hands, that were still locked together. "Tch. Idiot." He says smirking. "Who are you calling..." I start saying angry. "Katsuki." I whisper when he hugs me. "Thanks for staying for me." He whispers on my ear. "You're welcome Katsuki." I whisper and we stay hugging for a while. "Let's go. YOU BETTER NOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS!" He screams. "SHUT UP! IZUKU IS SLEEPING!" I scream whisper. "I DON'T FUCKING CARE!" He screams and I punch him and look to see that Izuku was still sleeping.

The next day, everyone was in class depressed, especially the ones who didn't pass the exams. "Everyone...I'm looking forward to hearing your stories...about training camp..." Mina says crying, and I try not to smile at her and see Izuku nervous trying to calm her down and laugh when I see Kaminari putting his fingers on Izuku eyes. "I love this class." I think still laughing.