Chapter 3

Warning: Swearing

Not getting any response from the angry pomeranian I look at him and see him looking at Izuku, mouth open with a huge shocked kind of angry face. "Eh?" I say confused, then explosives come from his hands, and he starts running towards Izuku. "Hey! Tell me what's going on, Deku, you bastard!" He says. "SHIT!" I say making the blue hair guy and the brow hair girl look at me shock. I teleport in front of a very scared Izuku facing Bakugo. "Get out of my way Demon!" Bakugo screams even more angry. "Bring it." I say to him angry, red mist starting to surround me. "Aka-chan!" Izuku says trembling, suddenly my mist disappears and out of nowhere Aizawa-sensei scarf appears and stops Bakugo, making Izuku sigh in relief and me to pout wanting to fight him. "Oh man, I was hoping for a fight." I think. "I don't know if I'm relief Aizawa-sensei stopped Kacchan or Aka-chan." Izuku thinks looking at the scene.

"What the...? These cloths are hard..!" I hear Bakugo say trying to move. "They're weapons for capture made of carbon fiber woven together with metal wire made of a special alloy." Aizawa-sensei explains. "I was caught many times with that weapon, they really are too strong." I think sweating nervous at my memories. "Jeez...Don't keep making me use my Quirk over and over. I have eye dry." Aizawa-sensei says. "So that's what happen." I think, understanding now why my mist disappeared. "It's suck a waste, since his Quirk is so amazing!" The whole class says making me nod agreeing with them. "We're wasting time. Whoever's next, get ready." Aizawa-sensei says. "Every minute it passed he looks more tired." I say making Izuku nod. "Come on." I say and start walking to where the others are, Izuku walking with me looking at Bakugo, who glares at me when we passed making me glare back. "Why is she protecting him? And why do I care?" Bakugo thinks.

The brow girl immediately starts talking with Izuku making the boy blush at the attention. "I ship it so hard!" I think smiling watching the pair, I look at Bakugo and I see him glaring at Izuku again. "Why does he hate him so much? What's on your mine Time Bomb?" I think looking attentively at him. "Until a little while ago, he was just a pebble on the side of the road." Bakugo thinks, angry, looking at Izuku. "And now that's her, his protector, why is he so special? Why is she so special?" He thinks looking at Aka who was looking right into his eyes, not showing any emotion. "Who is she?" He thinks.

The rest of class continues, we had to do sit-ups, who required partners and when I was going to Izuku suddenly someone takes the back of my uniform and drag me with him. "You're with me Demon." A deep voice says, Bakugo. "You could have asked nicely." I say teasing him and I wave at Izuku who looks at us nervous. I see him with Uraraka, I finally learned her name, became his partner. "I ship it!" I say whispering holding Bakugo. "What did you say extra?" Bakugo asks me doing sit-ups. "Nothing!" I say smiling. "Tsk." He makes a sound, and we continue doing the sit-ups.

Then we did seater toe-touch, me and Bakugo did it perfectly, and I almost laugh hard watching Izuku struggling. Finally, the exercises stopped after the long-distance run. "Ne? Izu-kun, are you okay?" I ask the broccoli boy who was laying on the ground, dying. "F...Fine Aka-chan." He says almost without breath. "Come on, let's go." I say and used my red mist to help him on his feet, then all of us stay in front of Aizawa-sensei. "Okay, I'll quickly tell you the results. The total is simply the marks you got from each test. It's a waste of time to explain verbally, so I'll show you the results at once." Aizawa-sensei says then a digital screen appears with our results.

It was easy seeing my name, 2º place, I also see I was above Bakugo who was 4º place, I can already feel him looking at me, so I look at him smirking evilly making him glare hard. "He so wants to kill me." I think. "I'm going to kill her." Bakugo thinks.