Chapter 19

Warning: Swearing, Violence and Blood

Hawks made me and Tokoyami run all over the city while he freely flies over us. "Oh? I thought you guys from U.A. were better than this. Come on! We need to go faster!" Hawks says teasing us flying ahead of us. "I want to rip those wings from him." I say tired and starting to sweat. "Hn." Tokoyami agrees also tired and sweating more than me because of the sun. "Let's go!" We heard Hawks scream. "JUST SHUP YOU DAMN BIRD!" I scream making Hawks laugh. "Feisty!" Hawks says. "You sounded liked Bakugo." Tokoyami says to me. "Dammit." I say sighting.

Tokoyami and I after a day of running through the city, catching some simple villains, we finally are on our rooms in the agency resting. "I can't even get out of bed to eat, my body hurts." I think sighting then I take my phone and firstly text Izuku.

                                                                                                                                                                                           Me:

                                                                                                                          Hey. How's your internship going?

Broccoli Freckles:

Hey Aka-chan, for now is going weirdly. Gran Torino is kind of crazy, and I'm panicking! How is Hawks?

                                                                                                                                                                                           Me:

Ahahaha, you're going to be fine Izu-kun. Hawks is awful! His always teasing and making us run while he flies. He's lucky his hot.

Broccoli Freckles:

Oh my god, Aka-chan. Don't say things like that. I have to go, I still have training to do.

                                                                                                                                                                                           Me:

                                                                                                Okay, good luck. Text me if you need anything.

The conversation between me and Izuku ended quickly and the moment I put my phone on the bed and close my eyes I receive a call, and I'm shocked seeing who it was. "Hello? Bakugo?" I answer it. "I'M GOING TO KILL BEST JEANIST!" It's the first thing I heard. "What did he do?" I ask him confused. "He knew I only choose him because he is the number four pro hero, and he only put an offer on me, so he can educate me on being an exemplary hero, he wants to change the way I am!" He says and I try not to laugh. "ARE YOU LAUGHING?!" He asks screaming again. "Of course not!" I say containing my laugh. "But is kind of funny." I continue and I heard him scream. "What are you going to do?" I ask him. "I don't know." He says sighting, and we stay in silence for a few minutes. "How's Hawks?" He asks me. "A IDIOT HOT BIRD!" I scream now me angry. "He made me and Tokoyami run all over the city while his sexy ass was flying above us like nothing." I say angry. "Serves you right." I heard Katsuki joking. "Oh, shut up!" I say angry, but smiling and we stay talking all night until we had to go to sleep.