Chapter 7

Warning: Swearing and blood

"It's fine now! I am here!" All Might say. "All Might!" I hear Mineta scream. "Were safe, but please be careful Dad." I think watching the villains reactions. Then in seconds All Might have me, Izuku, Asui, Mineta and Aizawa-sensei on his arms away from the villains. "Huh?!" I hear Mineta shocked just like Asui and Izuku while me and Aizawa-sensei are gently laid on the floor. "Everyone, go to the entrance. I'm leaving Aizawa-kun to you. Young Aka, are you alright?" All Might say. "I'm fine." I say with a little pain not looking at him. "His unconscious. Hurry!" All Might scream to the other three. "Y-Yes, sir." Izuku says. "Ribbit." Asui says. "All Might..."Izuku says looking at him then looking at me. "Aka-chan..." He says, and I just smile a little at him then he takes Aizawa-sensei with the help, almost no help, of Mineta while Asui helps me get up and supports me. "Thank you Asui." I say to her. "No problem, ribbit." She says. "All Might you can't." Izuku says worried and I look at them. "That brain villain took One Fo...He took a punch that didn't break my arm, but didn't even twitch. He's gotta be..."Izuku says. "Young Midoriya! It's fine!" All Might say interrupted him, then all of us start walking to the entrance and I look back at Dad. "Be safe." I think giving him the look. "I will try my daughter." He thinks looking at me nodding.

The four of us look back while walking, hearing the loud bang from All Might fight. "How did he make a suplex look like an explosion?!" Mineta asks. "Shit, I'm starting to get tired, I hope I don't lose control of myself. I shouldn't have overused my Quirk." I think worried. "The only one who can help me is unconscious." I think looking at Aizawa-sensei passed out on Izuku back. "It's possible they have a way to kill him...Even so, there's nothing we can do right now. They even hurt Aka-chan who is almost at All Might level." Izuku thinks looking at the black and red girl hurt, being supported by Asui. "Instead, if anyone gets held hostage, we'd be worse than in the way. Rather than wondering about villains, we have to trust All Might!" Izuku thinks.

I look at Izuku who I know was overthinking. "His going after All Might isn't him? Dammit Izuku, I can't help you now. I can't protect you." I think looking at the broccoli boy, remembering what I said that day at Dad.

Flashback

Dad and I were seating together at the beach, on the sand, watching Izuku train in the water. "He has a lot of work to do, I know his strong but for now on his life will be hard." Dad says worried looking at the broccoli boy. "We will have us on it, so we can make his life a little better." I say to him smiling. "Your right my daughter!" Dad almost screams smiling big. "Any way, I promised I'll protect him with my life." I say serious. "Huh?" Dad says the smile leaving his face. "The world needs someone like him." I say looking at Izuku waving and smiling at us. "I see." Dad says.

Flashback Ends

A nervous sound coming from the three wakes me up from my flashback when I see my three classmates looking behind scared, and I look back and my eyes go big seeing All Might losing. "Dad!" I think scared. In a matter of seconds I see Izuku running towards him. "SHIT!" I scream. "Midoriya!" Asui and Mineta say. "Take Aizawa to the entrance." I say and with a lot of pain running after Izuku. "Don't go too!" Mineta screams scared. I run next to Izuku, both of us running towards All Might, Izuku looks at me scared nervous but determined. "Aka-chan." He says, and I nod to him red mist appearing on my hands. "All Might!" Izuku and I scream at the same time making him look at us. "Young Midoriya, my daughter. What are you guys doing?" He thinks then Izuku jumps fist first only to be caught by the portal villain, who was later stopped by Bakugo. "Move! You're in the way, Deku!" Bakugo screams. "How in the hell did he got here?" I think kneeling on the ground my hand on my ribs in pain. "Shit, I overused my Quirk, I can't even have it on my hands." I think. Bakugo holds the portal villain while ice starts covering the big villain. "Shoto, you're here too." I think. "Akuma-san!" Someone screams my name and I look and see Kirishima coming near me with Shoto. "Akuma, are you alright?" Shoto asks me and I could see worry on his eyes. "I'm fine, just a couple of ribs broken." I say laughing a little in pain. "Hm?" Bakugo says looking behind after hearing her name and finally sees her. "Demon! Shit." He thinks almost scared seeing the girl on the floor with blood on her forehead.