Chapter 20

Warning: Swearing

It was the morning after the encounter with Stain and everyone was in the hospital, I sigh when I heard a notification, I pick up the phone and I see two messages, one from Katsuki and the other from Hawks, I click on the Katsuki message first.

Angry Pomeranian:

I heard Stain attacked Hosu. I hope your fucking ass weren't there!

                                                                                                                                                                                            Me:

                                                                                                  Sorry...I...can't...hear you...bad connection...

Angry Pomeranian:

THIS IS A TEXT! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!

                                                                                                                                                                                            Me:

                                                                                                                                                    Talk to you later! Bye!

Still laughing, imagining Katsuki angry face, I open Hawks message.

Cannibal Bird:

You are so in trouble, young lady! How can you go to a fight and didn't even invite me or Tokoyami! But serious don't do that again, that was stupid and dangerous. Will talk later.

I'm so proud of you my little baby bird, you're just like me!

                                                                                                                                                                                            Me:

Hawks....I'm nothing like you, I'm way better! And I'm sorry I left without telling you, I hope you're not in much trouble. I'll see you later, cannibal bird.

I laugh even more seeing Hawks bipolar texts, he doesn't even know how to react. "Excuse me? Do you know where my friends are?" I ask a nurse before she left my room. "Their in the next room, dear." She says smiling. "Thank you!" I smile at her and wait for her to leave, so I can get up.

"Hey." I say entering the boy's hospital room. "Aka-chan!" Izuku says looking at me worried. "Aka." Shoto nods at me. "Aka-san!" Lida says. "You guys look worse than me." I say laughing seeing they have more bandage than me. "Are you okay Aka-chan?" Izuku asks worried while I sit on the free bed next to Lida. "I'm fine, just some scratches and some mental scars for life." I say trying to joke. "Right..." Izuku whispers. "I just want to say sorry, for yesterday. Sorry Lida, and I'm sorry for your brother." I say not looking at them. "What do you mean Ak....?" Lida was asking only to be interrupted by someone entering. "Oh, are you wounded kids awake? Ah, I see you here too, girl." Izuku and Lida internship heroes enter the room. "Gran Torino." Izuku says. "Manual-san." Lida says sad. "Kid, I've got a lot of complaints for you." Gran Torino says getting near Izuku. "Oh! S... Sorr..." Izuku tries to apologize. "But before that, you've got a visitor." Gran Torino continues and all of us look at the door to see a huge human...dog. "Hosu's chief of police, Kenji Tsuragamae." Gran Torino finishes. "Shit." I think while Lida, Shoto and I stand up. "Oh, you can just stay seated, woof." The chief says to Izuku who was trying to get up. "Woof?" I whisper. "You must be the U.A. students who brought down the hero killer, right?" The chief asks us. "Yes." Shoto answers. "Regarding the hero killer we arrested..." Chief continues. "He had some serious injuries, with burns and broken bones, and is receiving treatment under strict guard, woof." He says. "So his still alive." I think. "Since you are U.A. students, I'm sure you already know that when superpowers were still becoming the norm, the police attached high importance to leadership and standards, and made sure Quirks were not used as weapons." The chief says. "We are so fucked!" I think scared. "And then, the profession of "hero" emerged to fill that gap, woof." Chief says then starts explaining stuff while I'm cursing inside my head knowing we were going to be expelled and put to prison then I pay attention again when Shoto explodes. "Isn't it a hero's job to save people?" Shoto screams. "That is why you are not a full-fledged hero yet. Goodness, what are you being taught by U.A. and Endeavor, woof?" The chief of police responds to him. "You dog." Shoto says angry, going towards him. "Go Shoto!" I say making Izuku and Gran Torino look at me, one scared and the other thinking while Lida tries stopping Shoto then Gran Torino stops him. "Hang on a minute. Hear him out until the end." He says. "That was the official opinion of the police, and the punishment and such would only happen if this were all made public, woof." The chief says. "So, what does that mean exactly?" I ask. "If it is not public, the burn scars would support Endeavor being the hero who saved the day, and it would end there, woof. Thankfully, there were very few witnesses. This would mean no one would know about your good judgment or achievements. What do you prefer, be recognized and receive punishment or Endea..." Chief says and this time I explode, and I stay in front of Shoto screaming. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! No way in hell I'm going to let that mother fucking Endeavor take our credits! Choose other! I prefer get my punis...." I was silence by a hand on my mouth and then being force on a bed where Izuku looked me, so I was silence and trapped. "Please continue." Izuku says nervous. "Very well. Personally, I don't want to be the one to find fault with promising young ones because of one big mistake, woof." The chief says giving us thumbs up. "Either way, we will need to take responsibility for being negligent in our supervisory duties." Manual says then everyone apologizes. "I'm not apologizing anything! We did..." I say now up then two hand force me to bow. "Please Aka-chan..." Izuku whispers, but I just stay silence then the chief of police bows to us. "I can say thank you."