Chapter 10

Warning: Swearing

We had some days to prepare for the U.A. Sports Festival. I passed my days most of the time training alone in U.A. training camps but some days I trained with Izuku on the beach but one day I woke up early with a message on my phone.

Angry Pomeranian:

Oi! Demon. Let's train together.

                                                                                                                                                       Me:

                                                                             Good morning to you too pomeranian.

Angry Pomeranian:

Whatever. Come to my house.

                                                                                                                                                       Me:

                                                                            Okay bossy, I'll be there in 10 minutes.

I get up out of bed and quickly dress up and start leaving the house. "Leaving to train again?" Dad asks me behind me in his skinny form while I put my shoes on. "Yup. Katsuki invited me to train with him today." I say. "Young Bakugo huh?" He says teasing making me blush. "BYE DAD!" I scream and quickly get out of the house hearing him laugh.

I start walking towards Katsuki house, this time not getting lost. "I should have eaten before going." I think hearing my belly, then I arrived at his house and ring the bell, waiting. "Yes? Oh! My future daughte- in-law! Come in!" Katsuki mom opens the door gesturing for me to ente,r and I enter blushing hard. "Hello, Mitsuki-san." I say. "BRAT! YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!" Mitsuki yells making almost faint at the word girlfriend. "SHUT UP OLD HAG! I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND!" Katsuki yells back, and he comes downstairs already with a scowl on his face. "Took you long enough." He says now in front of me. "Hi, Katsuki. It is good to see you too." I say sarcastically and his mom laughs. "Let's go." He says and puts his shoes and backpack on. "Bye Mitsuki-san!" I say to his mom. "Bye honey! Take care of her brat." Mitsuki says. "Whatever." Katsuki says and we both leave his house and start walking to a big deserted yard. "Shit." I think when I hear my belly again. "Didn't you eat before coming?" Katsuki asks me. "No." I say smiling nervous at him. "Stupid demon." He says and takes is backpack off his back and takes something from it. "Here. Eat this." He says giving me a granola bar. "Thanks! Who knew you could be soft?" I say starting to eat it. "Don't think too much of it. I don't want to defeat it you without a good cause." He says not looking at me.

We arrived at the beautiful yard and Katsuki led us to a free space with many trees around us. "It will be a shame to destroy this beautiful scenery." I say looking around. "Were not going to train with our Quirks today. We are going to train hand-to-hand combat." He says putting his stuff down and starts stretching, and I follow him doing the same. Katsuki and I train for hours and hours both concentrated and thinking about the sports festival. Now were both on the ground exhausted, I lay on the ground in a star shape while Katsuki just sitting drinking water. "I can't believe I couldn't defeat you not even one time." Katsuki says gasping. "I'm too good." I say joking. "Tch." He says and we stay quiet. "Well, I guess it is time to go." I say getting up and stretch my arms. "Hm." He only says but also gets up and starts getting his stuff.