Chapter 1

Warning: Swearing

My name is Akuma Aka, yes that means red demon, I've lived with the number one hero, All Might or as I know him Yagi Toshinori, all my life. I know about his secret and about the one for all, Yagi didn't want me to have his last name since he has many enemies, so I keep my mom's name, also, only a few people know this.

I arrived home after my training, tired and ready for a nap, I go to my room, take a shower and change my clothes, then I go to the kitchen and get a snack. "Peace and quiet." I say sighing, relaxing. "I am here! Your Dad!" Yagi screams entering the house, I sigh about the broken silence, but I smile at him. "Hey Dad." I say. "Hello Little Aka! How was training?" He asks kissing my head and changing to what I call, skeleton mode. "It was fine, same as usual." I say. "You know you don't need to train that hard for U.A., your going by recommendation." He says. "I know, but still, I want to have more control of it." I say, and he looks at me serious, nodding, understanding.

"I have something to tell you, sit." He says, and I look at him suspicious but sit anyway. "I found someone." He says. "Finally! I told you you should find someone! Who is she? Or is it a guy? I don't mind!" I say excited. "What? No! Not like that!" Yagi says scared and blushing a little, making me pout. "Disappointment." I say. "Anyway! I found my successor." He explains. "You did? Who?" I asked shocked. "Izuku Midoriya, he's a weird little guy, but he has determination and heart." He says smiling. "Why tho?" I ask. "His Quirkless." He says. "Ha, I see. Well I trust you, so I know you picked a nice one." I say smiling at me who smiles back relief that I support him. "He wants to go to U.A., so I'm going to train him." He says while I'm texting Shoto, Endeavor son. "Cool." I say distracted. "And you're going with me!" Yagi screams turning into his All Might form. "What! No!" I say. I keep complaining while All Might laugh at me.

Two days later - Very Early In The Morning

"Good morning Young Midoriya!" All Might screams appearing in front of a skinny broccoli boy. "Good...good morning All Might!" He screams scared looking at him. "Why did we have to come here so early?" I ask yawing, slowly walking to them. "HAAAAA!" Suddenly the broccoli boy screams pointing at me. "Calm down Young Midoriya!" All Might laugh patting his back. "This is my daughter Akuma." All Might introduce us. "D...d..daughter!" The boy whispers shivering in shock, and I look at him perplexed. "Is this the boy who's going to heir One For All?" I think. "Adopted, and call me Aka." I say but the boy doesn't stop trembling. "I'm Iz...Izuku." He managed to say, then me and All Might start looking at broccoli who started mumbling, fast. "Well, let's get started." All Might say, stopping the mumbling, I look at my dad, one eyebrow up making him sweat and laugh nervously.

I'm napping against All Might back while were seating on top of a fridge, you can only hear Izuku's sounds when he tries to move the fridge we are on until my Dad talks. "Hey! Hey! Hey! This is such a comfy fridge to sit on!" And I hear Izuku fall, I stop leading against his back and stretch then look at the face down Izuku. "If you could move it even a little, it would be a little easier." My Dad says. "For that he needs muscles." I say sarcastically making my Dad smile at me. "Well yeah, I mean, you weigh 274 kilograms, right?" Izuku asks him, tired. "No! I lost weigh, so now I'm at 255! In this form of course." He says still smiling. "That doesn't change anything." I say emotionless at my dad, while Izuku sighs looking more tired. "Anyway, why am I dragging trash at the beach park?" Izuku asks looking around. Dad laughs and starts talking to him while I took the opportunity and take Izuku's photos, most of them being him crying on the ground.

"An unprepared body cannot inherit it fully." I catch my dad saying. "What he is trying to say is that your limbs will come off and the body will explode and leave a pile of blood and organs on the floor." I say enjoying Izuku shocked face, making All Might agree with me and to Izuku to cry. "The limbs would what!!!" He screams making me laugh. "So I'm picking the trash in order to train my body?" He asks. "Aren't you smart!" I say ruffling his hair making him blush. Then all the suddenly my dad tells the story of this place and explodes with the fridge and some trash behind him. "Was that really necessary?" I ask nervously but only to be ignored by them.