Chapter 12

Warning: Swearing

"Huh? Uraraka?" Katsuki says confused. "Don't tell me....you don't even know your classmate?!" I ask him shocked. "Oh, she is?" He asks confused while I still look shock. "Yes!" I answer him and I see Ochaco freeze behind him. "Are you Aka?" I hear and Katsuki and I look behind me seeing the Hatsume girl. "Yes." I answer her serious. "Oh good! Actually..." She says excited. "I wouldn't be excited if I was you, I'm going to beat you through the ground." I say glaring at her and I can see all her excitement leaving her eyes, and then she leaves smiling again like I didn't threat her. "Weird girl." I say. "Just like you." Katsuki jokes. "Shut up time bomb!" I say.            Then I look back to the board and I could see recreation write in it. "All right! Let's leave the tournament aside for a momentary interlude!" I hear Present Mic and I look confused at Katsuki who also looks back confused, firework going on the background. "Let's have fun with the recreation! First is the scavenger hunt!" Present Mic continues. "I'm really not in the mood for kids games...." I say looking at my classmates playing and laughing, so I went to the waiting room we were at the beginning and I see a very scared looking broccoli. "Izu-kun?" I ask him poking his shoulder scared that he was broken. "I'm dead...." He says and I laugh hugging him. "Probably." I say teasing him. "AKA-CHAN!" He cries making me laugh more. "You're going against the purple hair dude right?" I ask him now serious and he nods. "I think he has some mental Quirk, something about compelling people. Be careful." I say to him. "I will. Thanks Aka-chan." He says smiling at me still nervous, and I leave him with Ojiro who was explaining to him what the purple dude did to him. "Katsuki? What are doing?" I came back to the stadium only to see Katsuki with his face against the wall. "Nothing." He answers and we look at each other. "And you say I'm the weird one." I say serious. "SHUT UP!" He screams.

The time for the battles came fast, and you could feel everyone was nervous and serious. "Hey guys, are you ready?!" Present Mic screams and everyone at the stadium screams. "A lot's happened, but it's now come to this! A serious battle!" Present Mic continues. "You can do this Akuma. You can win this. You can only depend on yourself!" I think determined. I walk with my classmates and thankfully the girls and I are back to our training uniforms and I return Katsuki jacket blushing. "It smells like her." Katsuki thinks smiling when he wears his jacket again.  "Match number one! From the hero course, it's Izuku Midoriya! Versus...From general studies, it's Hitoshi Shinso!" Present Mic screams and I look at them through the screen. "Good luck Izu-kun!" I think. "Stupid Deku is going to lose." Katsuki says sitting next to me. "SHUT UP!" I say punching his head. "YOUR STUPID DEMON! STOP!" He screams while I keep punching him. "Did he froze? Shit! I fucking warn him!" I think nervous watching the match. "GET OUT OF IT DAMMIT!" I scream getting up my seat only for Katsuki to pull be back down. "Calm down Akuma." He says calmly. "His fucking being brainwashed!" I say nervous. "So the purple dude has a brainwashing Quirk?" Katsuki asks me. "Ya, I think so." I answer him.

I was almost biting my nails off watching Izuku battle but at the end I sigh in relief. "Shinso is out of bounds! Midoriya advances to round two!" I heard Midnight declaring Izuku as the winner. "Yes!" I celebrate and Ochaco joins me sighting in relief. "In the finals, the first person to advance to the second round is Izuku Midoriya from Class A!" Present Mic screams. "I was so nervous." I hear Ochaco say. "Me too, me too." I think now relaxing then I hear Katsuki insulting Kaminari then a break comes, and I get up. "Where are you going?" Katsuki asks me. "I'm going to buy some chocolate from the vending machine." I told him and he gets up. "I'm going with you." He says and we both leave together.                                                                                                                     Katsuki and I were silently walking in the corridor me with my chocolate on my mouth until we see Shoto leaving his Dad, Endeavor behind. "Came here to annoy your son again, Endeavor." I say darkly, getting my chocolate out of my mouth and glaring at the flame men. "Who knew U.A. would accept someone like you, Akuma." He says also glaring at me. "Who knew the world would accept a hero who is a shit Dad." I attack back. "Go back to the hole you came from and leave Shoto alone." I say, Katsuki and I are now passing by him and I could feel Katsuki eyes on me. "At least Shoto knows who his biological father is." Endeavor says, and I could feel him smirk while I froze in the corridor, eyes big in shock. "Akuma?" Katsuki whispers my name confused. "I prefer not to know my father and have you as one." I say looking down and a shadow on my face I start walking again, away from an angry Endeavor and thankfully Katsuki didn't ask me anything, and we went back to the others seeing Izuku also arriving, and I jump on his back hugging him. "Congratulations Izu-kun!" I say to him happy again. "Thanks Aka-chan!" He says smiling. "Are you sitting with us?" He says gesturing to Ochaco and Lida who were waiting. "Let's go demon. Get out of the way, Deku." Katsuki says taking the back of my uniform jacket and taking me with him. "Guess not, sorry Izu-kun." I say and Izuku only smile nervous at us and Katsuki sits us fair away from Izuku. "Jealous pomeranian." I tease him. "Shut up." He says angry. "Next battle is...from the hero course, it's Hanta Sero versus also from the hero course, it's Shoto Todoroki!" Present Mic informs the second battle and I see Katsuki watching them very serious. "Why does he have to look so hot?" I think. "Shoto is going to win this in seconds." I say and just I say that, a huge ice wall was covering half of the stadium. "Sero is immobilized! Todoroki advances to the second round!" Midnight says announcing the second winner. "Told ya." I say seeing everyone shocked face even Katsuki. After Shoto battle came Kaminari versus Shiozaki wish Shiozaki wins everyone was watching the battle but got distracted and annoyed by Izuku mumble while he writes on his little book. "Izu-kun..."I tried calling him after seeing Katsuki pissed off face. "Izuku stop before Katsuki actually kills you right now!" I whisper only for Katsuki to glare at me then Ochaco actually makes him stop. "God bless this woman." I think sighting in relief seeing Katsuki face back to normal then someone came telling me it was time for my battle, so I get up. "You better win demon." Katsuki says smirking. "You know I will." I smirk back. "Good luck Aka-chan." Izuku says when I pass by him with Ochaco beside him with her thumbs up. "Thanks." I say and leave.

"You can do this, you can do this. You won't lose control." I whisper to myself nervous. "Hey!" I hear a familiar face and I see Dad in his skinny form. "Dad." I say smiling at him. "Are you nervous?" He asks me. "A little." I answer him honestly. "You're afraid something may happen?" He asks me, both of us remembering the U.S.J. incident. "Yes." I answer him honestly. "That day in the infirmary room, you told me you wanted to embrace that side and used for good. Then do it. This is your chance. I believe in you!" Dad encourages me, smiling big making me feel better. "Thank you Dad!" I say smiling, tears on my eyes when Dad hugs me tight. "I have to go, good luck my daughter." He says leaving the hug and I walk to the battle centre emotionless and observe my opponent Mei Hatsume. "Now, it's time for the fourth match!" Present Mic says. "She's the demon of U.A.! One of the strongest from the class A! From the hero course, it's Akuma Aka!" Present Mic presents me. "Really? Demon of U.A.?" I think nervous. "Versus...Fully-equiped with support items! From the support course, it's Mei Hatsume!" Present Mic says, and I see her smiling at me. "She's against the support course, huh?" Jiro says to her classmates. "I wonder what kind of fight it'll be?" Tsu says and surprisingly Katsuki responds. "Akuma is going to beat her fast." He says serious looking at the red and black hair girl. "Kaachan..." Izuku whispers. Then my battle started, I waited for her to attack first for my surprise she starts talking to a mic. "Isn't this wonderful, Aka-chan?" She asks excited. "What?" I think confused then she starts presenting her gadgets like I wasn't even here, and I start getting angry. "Is...Is she selling her stuff instead of fighting with me?" I think a dark aura surround me. "Aka is getting fed up." Aizawa-sensei says knowing his student and Present Mic agrees seeing her reaction. "Aka-chan is getting angry." Izuku says seeing a dark aura coming out of his friend. "Serves her right." Katsuki says towards the pink girl. "ENOUGH!" I yell and Mei stops selling her gadgets and the stadium goes silence. "I'M NOT HERE TO FUCKING LISTENING TO YOU SELLING YOUR STUFF!" I yell. "If you don't want to battle then I'm going to finish it right now." I say glaring at the pink hair girl who looks at me shocked. "What?" She asks, then my red mist surrounds me and I sent her a hex bolt, but she uses her boots to fly away. "She missed!" Izuku says shocked. "Look closer dumber." Katsuki says and everyone leans closed. "Got you." I say teleporting myself behind her exactly like I predicted and kick her back hard making her hit the ground out of bounds, making some of her gadgets broke. "Next time, don't explain your gadgets to the enemy." I say. "No! My gadgets!" The girl says sad. "H-Hatsume is out of bounds. Aka advances to the second round!" Midnight says and I leave the battle centre. "Woah!" My classmates say and all the stadium goes nuts. "She really got you angry..."All Might thinks. "I like this kid! Can't wait for your next fight kid." A hero laughs watching the girl. "That's what you get when you get the demon angry!" Present Mic screams. "Shut up." I hear Aizawa-sensei saying towards Mic. "Sorry, sorry!" He says.

I got back to my seat next to Katsuki and my classmates congratulations me on my winning. "Thanks guys!" I smile to them but then sigh in disappointment. "What?" Katsuki asks me. "That was hardly a fight.... so disappointed!" I complain but I see Katsuki smile at me. "Stupid. She was getting on my nervous." He says making me laugh. "I wish you battle her instead, it would be so funny!" I say imagining everything. "Tch." Katsuki says, but I could still see him smiling, and then we watch the next battles until Katsuki battle came. "Do your best, Katsuki!" I say smiling at him who smirks. "Just watch me demon." He says and walks out then he and Ochaco was face to face. "Poor you Ochaco, but go girl!" I think even knowing that she won't win, I know she won't give up easily. "The eighth and last match of the first round! From the hero course, it's Katsuki Bakugo versus from the hero course, it's Ochaco Uraraka!" Present Mic says. "Why is he making that face?" I ask out loud laughing seeing Katsuki making a weird face while Izuku looks at me nervous then they start the battle. "This is going to be a really tough battle. Please don't kill her Katsuki!" I think.

Note: Hope you like it! New chapter every Friday!