Chapter 2

Warning: Swearing

It was the first day of school, the first day I will attend U.A., I was in the kitchen already eating my breakfast in peace. "MY DAUGHTER! IT IS YOUR FIRST DAY AT U.A!" All Might scream in my ear hugging me tightly. "I'm going to vomit." I think being squeeze in his arms. "Air..."I try saying and All Might let me go. "How do you feel Aka?" He asks. "Nervous but excited." I say smiling at him. "Also, who is my home room teacher?" I ask. "Not going to say!" All Might say still smiling making me sigh in disappointed. "Fine. I'm leaving now." I say getting ready to leave. "GOODBYE MY DAUGHTER!" He screams making a pose with his thumbs up. "Bye Dad." I say leaving the house laughing and going to the station. "I hope I don't lose control." I think nervous.

I got to the entrance of U.A. "Here goes nothing." I think and calmly enter the building, I walk slowly in the corridors trying to relax until I hear running behind me, I look, and I see a broccoli boy running towards me. "Izu-kun! "I say smiling. "OH! Aka-chan! Good morning!" He says smiling big, and I see him sighing in relief. "Good morning. Are you ready?" I ask him. "Yes!" He says in determination. "Actually I was kind of lost, do you know where Class 1-A is?" He asks me. "Your lost? That doesn't surprise me at all." I say a little sarcastically making him smile nervous. "Anyway, of course I know where it is, Dad kind of made me memorize the school map, he was to worry I got lost. Come on, were almost late." I say, and we walk to the classroom and I can almost hear his loud thoughts. "The door is huge!" Izuku says shocked while I also looked shocked not expecting it. "It really is." I say. "Is it for accessibility?" Izuku asks looking at me confused. "Maybe." I answer him. Then Izuku starts mumbling again making me almost laugh at his scared face. "You worry too much Izu-kun." I say, but I think he was too scared to listen to me. Izuku opens the door, and we see and heard someone yelling. "Don't put your feet in the desk!" A blue hair guy screams to a blonde guy who was seating on his seat. "It's the hot guy who threat Izuku." I think watching the scene, then the hot blonde looks at us and starts glaring at Izuku, I was too busy looking at the blonde guy that I didn't notice Izuku trembling, but suddenly the blonde guy looks at me serious and I glare at him making him confused for a second but return the glare. The blue hair guy starts walking towards us talking to Izuku and I put my serious face and start walking away from them and look from my seat, I see Shoto already seated, so I wave at him, and he gives a little smile for a second, my number was 12, and unfortunately I have to sit beside the blond guy, so I sit ignoring him, but I could feel his eyes on me.

"Aka-chan..." Izuku thinks looking at her, not used to seeing her serious face. "Who is she? What is she to Deku?" Katsuki thinks looking at her black hair girl then glaring at Izuku again.

"Go somewhere else if you want to play at being friends." We all hear the voice at the door. "Don't tell me..." I think smirking. "I'm your home room teacher, Shota Aizawa. Nice to meet you." He says. "Aizawa-sensei. Of course, it had to be him." I think sweat dropping looking at the tired man, who looks at me nodding a little making me smile. "It's kind of sudden, but put this on and go out onto the field." He says showing us the training uniform, with this the class still confused gets out of the class and starts leaving towards the girls changing rooms, I smile to Izuku who smiles back nervous, laughing internally I follow the girls to the girls changing rooms. "Hi! I'm Mina Ashido! I love your ear piercings!" A pink skin girl says coming near me. "Akuma Aka. Thanks." I say smiling a little at the girl. "What do you think were going to do?" She asks me while we enter the changing rooms with the other girls and start undressing and dress the training uniform. "Maybe were going to do something with our Quirk." I say and she nods thinking the same.

Finished, me and Mina with the rest of the girls join the others at the training ground where Aizawa-sensei was waiting for us.

I smile seeing Izuku talking with the brown hair girl. "I ship it!" I think to myself, looking around I observe my new classmates, I see Shoto looking serious as usual, suddenly I feel someone getting next to me, I look at my right and I see the angry Pomeranian who for the first time doesn't look angry, he looks at me and nods and I nod back, we were strangely comfortable around each other. "Katsuki Bakugo." He suddenly says, not looking at me, understanding he was saying his name I also introduce myself. "Akuma Aka." I say and we say nothing after.