Chapter 5

Warning: Swearing

I smile after Bakugo drop me off at my house.

"Thank you for coming with me." I say to him smiling. "Do not tell anyone about this!" He says to me serious. "What? That you can be nice?" I say joking. "SHUT UP EXTRA!" He screams leaving. "Bye Bakugo!" I say laughing and entering my house.

The time passed quickly and Dad arrived at home and I leave my room to greet him." Welcome home Dad." I say, and he turns his buff figure to his skeleton mode and points his finger at me "YOU! HOW DARE YOU?" He screams. "What?" I ask confused. "Your costume! It showed too much skin!" He says dramatically crying. "Ohhh! That! Payback is a bitch isn't Dad?" I say smirking, this was my revenge for making me train Izuku, even if I would do it voluntarily and for not telling me Aizawa-sensei was my home room teacher.

Next Day

The moment I arrived at U.A. a bunch of journalists starting putting their microphones on my face. "Take those things away from my face." I say only to be ignored by them. "How are All Might classes? What do you think of All Might as a teacher?" A woman starts yelling at my face and I start to get irritated, red mist starting to show on my hands then suddenly someone grabs my arm and pulls me away from the journalist, I look up the persons arm and see Bakugo with his usual scowl on his face. "Bakugo." I think blushing a little since he doesn't let go of my arm. "Oh? You're the one who was caught by the sludge villain...." The journalist doesn't stop. "Sludge villain?" I think confused seeing Bakugo getting angrier. "Stop it!" Bakugo says between his teeth, then we enter school grounds safely. "Thank you, Bakugo." I say smiling at him. "You need to control your Quirk." He says letting go of my arm. "I know." I say sad looking at my hands. "Hm." He hums, and we went to our classroom in silence.

"Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results." Aizawa-sensei says. "Oh no...." I think scared. "Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid." Aizawa-sensei says. "I know." Bakugo says. "Midoriya, you settled in by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your Quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do. Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya." Aizawa-sensei says, and I smile a little towards the broccoli boy. "Yes, sir!" Izuku says smiling. "And Aka." Aizawa-sensei says slowly and deadly making me sweat nervous. "Control your emotions, you did a good job controlling your Quirk, but be more careful. Act more with your head than your heart." Aizawa-sensei says and I nod understanding.

"Now let's go down to home room business." Aizawa-sensei continues. "Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you...." The suspense was killing everyone in the room. "...decide on a class representative." Aizawa-sensei says making everyone sigh in relief for such a normal school activity. "I want to be class rep! Pick me!" Kirishima says excited then almost everyone follows his lead. "Let me do it! Me!" I see a very angry excited pomeranian yell his hand in the air and I laugh at him. "YOU BETTER VOTE FOR ME DEMON!" Bakugo yells at me. "When hell freezes!" I say sarcastically making him yell more at me and me yell back. "Kacchan.....Aka-chan...." Izuku thinks watching the two pair yell but shocked, and he sees Aka laugh and Bakugo smirks at her happy even if they were screaming at each other.

"Silence, please!" Lida yells making the class go silence. "It is a job with the serious responsibility of leading others. It is not a job just anyone who wants to do it." Lida says, not stop talking. "His really serious about his, huh?" I think, then I see Aizawa-sensei on his yellow bag sleeping on the floor. "Seriously." I think shaking my head. Everyone starts voting and the results are in.

                                                                  Izuku Midoriya - 3 votes

                                                                         Akuma Aka - 2 votes