Chapter 22: Unexpected question while the moon is in the sky

RYLEE'S P.O.V.

This guy in my right had been looking outside the window since the doctor went out of the room. I was supposed to know who he was, but I just couldn't remember him.

The tall guy with glasses, he told me his name...hmm...Mikey! That's it. Well, he'd been talking to me but had to go because he had some business going on. It was a pity, I felt comfortable with him.

The short guy, who had named himself as Frank, or Frankie, was trying to cheer me up since I was too stressed with everything.

I meant, I just woke up and was supposed to remember a lot of things in five minutes. No way. I just couldn't.

The girl's name was Jamia, and she seemed pretty cool. She was dating the shor...Frank for what I'd seen.

A blond guy came in the room not too much time after with a bouquet of flowers.

You know this feeling of being attracted to someone? Well, that was what I felt when I saw him.

After he left the flowers he smiled politely at me. Apparently he knew what they said that had happened to me.

– Can I give you a hug? – he said with a warm smile decorating his face.

– Yeah – I nodded.

I felt so comfortable in his arms. I didn't want him to go, but I left him.

His name was Bob, and he was a drummer. He talked to me for a while and he was really nice.

Was he the boyfriend I was supposed to remember?

GERARD'S P.O.V.

I wanted to die.

I felt horrible and I wanted to die.

She couldn't remember me. She couldn't fucking remember me. That was even worse than dying because I had to live without her.

I didn't want to.

I didn't want to and if I had the opportunity I wouldn't.

I'd been looking outside the window for like an hour and I was lost in my thoughts, but even with that I could hear her voice and her laugh every fucking time Bob made a joke.

She was having a lot of fun with him, but she wasn't even bothering in looking at me.

Do you know what I really missed? Alcohol. My dearest friend. He would always be there for me if I needed him.

I had promised Rylee that I'd stop. Yes, but she wasn't my Rylee anymore. At least by then.

~»~

At least thanks to the girl that was ignoring me...I promise you that if I could I'd just leave right that fucking room. What I was saying...at least I'd be able to sing again, but the thing was that I didn't want to do it anymore. I was so tired of everything...

I lay down correctly in bed and closed my eyes, trying to sleep. At least I'd leave this world for a while.

RYLEE'S P.O.V.

I looked to my right and saw that guy, why couldn't I remember his name? I've heard it a lot today when people talked to him...Jay? No. James? No. I sighed, not being able to remember.