Chapter 21: A new start

I had a little writer block but finally, here it is for you all, a new chapter :) Hope you like it! Read, vote, coment!

Love~

Blanca

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GERARD'S P.O.V.

I breathed deeply, filling my lungs with oxygen and blinked as the sound of a monitor beeping came to my ears. The white room where I was was in calm.

I looked around and found Mikey in a chair in the corner of the room. I swallowed and looked to my left to see Rylee in the bed next to mine. Her monitor beeping in normal conditions. I breathed in relief. What had just happened? Was it a nightmare?

A figure walked in the room and after a moment I recognized it as Frank. He came next to Mikey and patted his back. Mikey looked at me and our eyes met for the first time that day.

– You're awake! – he said and came closer to hug me. That hurt a bit, I must add.

– Yeah – hoarse voice again. I cleared my throat.

– Let's hope Rylee is up soon too – Frank commented as he sat down in a chair between the two beds.

– Yeah – I said again.

That was the only thing that came out of my lips. How sensitive.

FRANK'S P.O.V.

– I want a sandwich – Gerard whined for the third time.

– I'm going to buy a freaking sandwich just to put it in your ass! – I stood up irritated as Mikey looked at me shocked.

– Hey! I'm ill, take care of me – he said pouting like a little girl.

I rolled my eyes and couldn't help but smile.

<<Let's buy a sandwich then>> I thought as I walked out of the room.

It's been four hours since Gerard woke up and Rylee was still asleep. She wasn't in a coma, so I couldn't understand why she hadn't woken up yet.

I walked downstairs and as I reached the first floor, a girl I knew two well turned the corner of the stairs that were in front of me. Her dark hair reaching her shoulders.

– Hey babe – I engulfed her with my arms.

– Hi handsome – she replied burying her face in my chest.

– How are they? – she asked as Jamia's beautiful eyes met mines.

– Well, Gerard's being annoying but Rylee isn't up yet – I bit the inside of my cheek.

She rolled her eyes at my comment about Gerard.

– Anyway, I'm buying him a sandwich, wanna come with me? – She tilted his head a little and smiled.