Chapter 3: I didn't mean it, I promise

GERARD'S P.O.V.

After leaving Rylee in her house I came back home. I had to recognize that I kinda liked Rylee. She was sweet, beautiful, intelligent and a strong person.

Mikey was in his bedroom, so I decided to go down to the basement. It was a comfortable place to be in.

I sat down on the couch and took my laptop. Next to it there was a bottle of Vodka...mm...no! I have to stop drinking. I promised it to myself.

I logged into Skype and found Rylee there. We started talking and decided to do a video call.

– Hi – she waved and I did the same.

– How has it been? – I asked.

– Well, not as bad as I thought, or maybe worse than I thought – She shrugged. I smiled a little. Crazy girl.

– Are you punished? – She nodded. Ohhh...

– But I can go out and those things, I just can't wear pants – I raised an eyebrow. WTF?

Frankie snapped his head in front of the screen. He just arrived and put his head in the middle of the camera. Why? Because, just like that.

– You can't wear pants?! – he didn't seem too disappointed with the idea. I wanted to hit him.

– What are you doing there? – she asked.

– He is staying here tonight – I said. But now I wanted him to go.

– Whatever whatever...so that means you have to wear skirts and dresses? – Frankie said.

– Yes – Rylee sighed.

Frankie was thinking and that scared me. He had an evil imagination. I elbowed him in the ribs.

– Thanks Gee – she said. I smiled.

We continued talking but it was getting late so she had to leave.

– Bye guys, see you tomorrow – she said smiling. That sweet smile that could make me melt.

– Bye bye Ry – I said and Frankie screamed from behind dramatically. Annoying boy.

– We love you!! – We made a heart with our fingers. She laughed.

After that we played some Xbox and then decided to go to bed.

I woke up at 2 am and unconsciously took the bottle of Vodka from the table. That sweet taste in my lips that I needed. The next thing I remembered me being introduced in the shower by Mikey.

The next day I had a big headheache and the last thing I wanted to do was going to high school, but Mikey forced me.

Without Rylee it was even worse.

RYLEE'S P.O.V.