Chapter 68: No Way, yes Way, Mikey Way

There you go! Another chapter! Sorry for the delay, but I had been busy and I'll continue being busy during I don't really know how long since I'm in college. In fact, I'm updating from my dorm...so yeah, hopefully I'll update soon.

Enjoy!

Blanca~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RYLEE'S P.O.V.

Sophie and Emilien had just arrived and I didn't know if I would have to muzzle him and Gerard already. They were kind of arguing; without reason, I may add.

– Guys! Can you stop, please? – I groaned.

Sophie looked up from the paper she was drawing on and stared at the three of us.

– Sorry – Gerard mumbled and turned back his attention to his drawings.

Emilien came and sat down next to Sophie and I.

– Can't you two just get along? – I asked him.

– I'll try my best, I promise – he replied, looking at her daughter.

I rolled my eyes.

~»~

– I've been writting lately since I don't have anything better to do – I commented, looking at my boyfriend that was trying his best to get something from the top of a cupboard.

– About what? – He wondered, standing on the tips of his new black converse.

– Zombies – I simply replied.

– Can I read it? – He questioned.

– Mmmm...not yet – I said.

I took my phone from the table, seeing I had received a message from Frankie.

The first one said:

Yo! Guess who has a new girlfriend XP Skype now!!

I frowned, took my laptop from the table and logged on, immediately receiving a video call from him.

– WHO – I asked, watching his figure appearing on the screen.

– Calm your tits, try to guess it – he replied with his infamous smile plastered on his face.

– Just tell me – I groaned.

– Nope – he replied, exaggerating the “p”.

– Pretty please? – I put on my best puppy eyes.

– Let's just say, one WAY or another, you were going to find out – Frankie said.

He actually had to say it three times before I realized of what he was saying.

– No way – I smiled.

– Yes way – he replied.

– Mikey Way – I laughed at our unintentional joke.

Gerard finally took the stupid sketchbook and sat down next to me, glaring at Frankie through the laptop screen.

– Maaaaaaan...Mikey said it was a secret – Frankie rolled his eyes.

– There's no secrets between bros, right Rylee? – Frank replied.

– I'm a girl – I said.

– Shut up – he stuck his tongue out at me.

Frankie pretty much said he had to go and then hung out after a quick “bye bye”. In that moment I turned around and stared at Gee.

– Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't Mikey tell me? We've been friends for...I don't even remember how long – I commented, not annoyed but surprised.

Gerard shrugged and opened the sketchbook, trying to finish the conversation, but I wanted to know.

– Sooo...who's she? Do I know her? – I asked, resting my head on his shoulder.

Gerard shook his head, tracing thin lines in the white page with a pencil.

– What's her name? – I poked his cheek.

– I'm not telling you, Mikey wanted to make sure they were fine before proclaiming it, okay? – Gee looked down at me with apologetic eyes.

I knew Gerard wanted to tell me, first, because didn't like to keep secrets, and finally, because he was a little gossip.

I sighed, realizing he wouldn't tell me anything in that moment, and stood up, going to grab a bottle of water from the fridge.

GERARD'S P.O.V.

I glanced up from my sketchbook at Rylee. Her back was in my direction, and she was searching for something in the fridge.

I really wanted to tell her, because Mikey was like a brother for her, and I knew if she had asked, it had been because she wanted to make sure he was making the right decision, but I had promised I wouldn't tell anybody if he didn't want to, so...

I stared at Rylee's belly, wondering what was doing my little baby inside there. Was he thinking already? Could he hear us? Could he feel anything already?

I wanted to hold him in my arms, to hear him or her calling me daddy...but at the same time I was afraid of not being a good father, not being able to protect my daughter or son...and Rylee.

I threw those thoughts away and smiled at my lovely girlfriend when she brought me a cup of coffee.

I guessed I just had to wait and see what the future held.