Chapter 15: And after all, you're my wonderwall

RYLEE'S P.O.V.

 If Gerard wanted to be an asshole, then that's what he was going to be.

I walked to the front door of the high school, surrounded by the other students. I had sent Bob to take those two from the locker.

When I was in the parking lot, Frankie came outside and extended his arms as he walked in my direction.

– I've never been so happy of being outside. Thanks for sending Bob – he smiled. I nodded and smirked kindly at him.

– I only sent Bob because you were there with Gerard, if you hasn't, Gerard would still have his ass inside that locker – I groaned as we walked.

Frankie laughed. Ray was waiting for us where Bob's car was.

– Are you coming with us? – Frankie asked as Mikey slowly walked to us from the building.

I denied as I took from my pocket my mp4.

– I'm walking today – In really it was because I didn't want to see Gerard in that moment.

We talked a bit more until Bob and Gerard appeared in the high school main door. I put in my ears my ear buds and looked through my music list until I found the songs from Sleeping with Sirens I had.

– So, I'll pick you from your house and we'll go to see some hockey – Frankie said excited.

– That sounds like a plan – I replied and high-five.

Gerard came closer and tried to kiss my cheek, but I turned my head away.

– Now you want me near? – I asked lifting an eyebrow.

He left his arms fell to his side and licked his bottom lip.

– I'm sorry – he said.

Yeah, like saying sorry would change everything. Just like that. No.

– You should – I replied and looked down at my mp4 turning on the music.

– What are you doing today? C'mon I'll make it up for you – he said trying to catch my hand.

Paws off.

– It's non of your business – I replied using the same excuse as he did.

– I'll see you later Frankster – I said and waved goodbye to Frank, Ray, Bob and Mikey before turning around and start walking, letting SWS fill my ears.

GERARD'S P.O.V.

– I'm fucked up, aren't I? – I asked as I faced them.

– Dude, if I were you I'd feel horrible – Bob patted my shoulder and then came in his car.