✨54✨

AN: You can click the video after the next note!

Two MCs appeared on stage, as the sign of  the prom has started. There was a lot of talking at the stage, like  speech from the new school president, or stand-up comedies at the stage.  It was so fun and made them laughed to the fullest.

"Sunbae," someone called Sungwoon, and made her a little flinch. It was a pretty girl.

She whispered something on his hear, and he just nodded, with a flat expression.

"Ara, I think I need to go," he quickly dropped his glass and made her frowned.

"Go where?"

"It's not long, okay? Don't go anywhere." he turned around as he said "Don't let her out of your sight, alright?"

"You know I can't fight at all, right?" Seongwu laughed.

"I'm talking to Lisa." he left after made them laughed, but then the light turned off suddenly.

The three of them looked confused, but the rest were clapping.

"What did they clap for?" Seongwu asked.

"No idea," Lisa replied.

Surprisingly, a very familiar boy entered the stage and walked toward the Piano.

"Hello  everyone, I'm Ha Sungwoon," he greeted the crowd. "today, is a special  day for us. The day where we can be together for the last time, as the  student of this school. To be honest, I don't really care about that, I  don't give a shit about this school. But there was someone.. I very care  about in this school. So I'm enjoying until the very last time of being  with her, in this school."

"Oooo," both Lisa and Seongwu teased the reddest tomato alive, Ara, but she told them "Shut up."

"And  I'm sure she'll have the ball again next year, but I will make sure, this  will be the best prom she ever attended. So this is for you, Kim Ara. I  wrote it in winter, last year, after you get your memories back,"

He softly played the piano. The tunes were so soft, and lovely.. They all knew Sungwoon was capable of doing almost everything, but music, wasn't something they expected-except for Ara and Lisa.

AN: You can play the music now

"I've been waiting every day for you, oh, babe,

The white fourth season, the season of the first snow
Cold temperature and cool wind, I was born again
Preparing head, eyes, nose, mouth,
One by one, " he started singing, made the crowd gasped.

"Please know how I couldn't sleep,
And was waiting for this day,

December has come again, on this cold winter day

You're as beautiful as the white world, will you stay with me?
I'll always be with you
Just like now, always be with you

Some day, oh babe
If I can talk and move like you
I wanna hold hands with you and walk on the cloudy snow
I wanna touch your head, eyes, nose and lips, too

Please know how I couldn't sleep
And was waiting for you all day

December has come again, on this cold winter day
You're as beautiful as the white world, will you stay with me?
I'll always be with you,
Just like now, always be with you

Even if I break down, even if I melt a little,
I can't take my eyes off you,
Let's be together forever

December has come again, on this dreamy, winter day
We're getting closer to each other, let's hold each other

I'll always be with you
I promise, always be with you
Just like this, with you"

-The Story of December by Ha Sungwoon.

The song ended and the whole hall cheered so loud. He bowed once and left the stage, gave the space for the MC came back to their spot.

"Singing Sungwoon Sunbae... Something we never expected, right?" the girl shook his head.

"Yeah," the boy nodded. "He even played piano... I would gay for him."

"O..kay, you're confessing to someone's boyfriend tonight," she laughed. "Now, let Sungwoon Sunbae spends his time with his girl without being stared, let the dance begin!"

Sungwoon rushed back to his spot, and got a crying mess Kim Ara.

"Whoah, you cried too much," he grabbed the tissue from the table and softly tapped her face.

"I bet my make up is ruined," she sobbed.

"It's still okay," he laughed. "You wanna dance?"

"Thought you don't dance?" she welcomed his hand, and walked to the ball.

"Being with you makes me questioning my actions," he shook his head.

"I like this you, so it's okay," she smiled.

And all of it was worth it after seeing your smile, he thought.

"Spoiler alert. Still haven't learn how to dance."

"Now," she moved his hand to her waist, and the other on her shoulder. "I got you covered."

The two of them started dancing, so slowly, as they got every time they needed. They enjoyed every seconds of it. The tunes were so romantic and sweet, matched with the atmosphere they were currently had.

"I like the song, very much." she smiled. "It's beautiful, thank you."

"You know, I meant every words back then. I don't give a shit about this school. But now," he looked around. "every place my eyes had landed on, all I see was you. The you who were running through the yard because you were late, or you who slept under the tree. Or even you, who bumped into the trash can."

"You can skip the last part, it's embarrassing." she chuckled.

He laughed, "I guess you grow so much in me, without me realizing it."

The two of them looked in each others eyes, and when their lips finally met, the song changed, made them startled.

"Now it's time for rocking the ball!!!" The crowd cheered and started moving faster. Some of people even smuggled alcohol, which was prohibited, but they just didn't care.

All they thought about, was each other.

"Shall we go?" Sungwoon asked.