✨12✨

"Put her down," Jungkook gritted his teeth.

Sungwoon just raised his eyebrow, and kept walking to the furthest bed, ignoring him. He softly put Ara on the bed, and looked at Jungkook flatly. "You don't tell me what to do."

Jungkook made a fist, held back his anger. He didn't like the way Sungwoon treated him. It was like Sungwoon was the superior. It was always like that.

Not long after that, the door opened and Jaehwan rushed in. "What happened?!" he asked.

"You better ask the guy right there. Ara always ended up laying weakly on hospital bed after seeing him," Jungkook snorted. "well, it's infirmary this time."

Sungwoon grabbed the collar of Jungkook, and gave him a warning look. "I will shut up if I were you. You're not gonna like what I am going to do."

Jaehwan looked at them in frustration.

It happens again, he sighed.

Jaehwan realized they weren't going to finish the fight soon, so he forced them to go outside.

"Get out, now." Jaehwan said, sternly.

They were so lost in fight, as if they forgot that Ara was sober ever since the beginning. She moved her hand weakly, grabbed the hand of Sungwoon.

He turned around, and looked at Ara who already opened her eyes, and whispered "Don't fight.."

Jungkook's heart squeezed as he stood closer than him but she grabbed Sungwoon's instead.

He watched Sungwoon smiled and mouthed "Sorry," while he used his other hand to try to stroke her hair.

Of course, Jungkook didn't let him.

He stopped Sungwoon's movement and gritted his teeth. "Out."

Ara quickly released her grip, and Sungwoon sighed, turned his gaze to Jungkook. "I told you already. You don't tell me what to do."

With a pat on her shoulder, Sungwoon went out, followed by Jungkook, came to Jaehwan who already waited for them outside.

"Sungwoon, what happened?" Jaehwan folded his arm, looking at Sungwoon, pissed.

"I don't know, we just talked and she almost fainted.." Sungwoon explained.

"What kind of talk?" Jungkook asked.

Sungwoon didn't really bother to answer. He didn't feel obligated to answer his question.

"Yah, answer!" Jungkook really ready to throw fist but Sungwoon just laughed unamusedly.

"Do I have to? Who are you, anyways?"

Jaehwan stepped between them, and said "Come on, you two. Stop." He really hated this situation. He felt like dealing with two kids. "So what were you both talk about?"

"Don't you remember me?"

"What?"

"I asked her," he sighed. "Don't you remember me?"

"Sungwoon, we've been through this," Jaehwan sighed. "Don't give her—"

"I just asked her that one thing! I can't even ask her about that, too?" he snapped.

Jaehwan didn't answer. He knew it, deep down, this condition hurted Sungwoon more than anyone.

"But looks how it effected her," Jungkook said. "You don't force her to remember. Let the time works. Don't you think it's weird that she forgets you? If she loves you truely, she won't forget."

Sungwoon punched him without even wasted a second. Jungkook didn't expect it, and he hit the hard floor. Blood rolled down his corner mouth and he was ready to throw his, but Jaehwan stopped him.

"Oh come on, kids!" Jaehwan groaned.

"He punched me, do you expect me to accept it willingly?!" Jungkook became so pissed off.

"Oh, you, shut the fuck up!" Jaehwan cursed at Jungkook. "Just because I let you near Ara for now, doesn't mean I approve you to be her real boyfriend. You have no rights to tell Sungwoon what to do, or even blame him. You damaged her more, if you forget."

Sungwoon was still mad and turned around, avoided looking at Jungkook. He really hated Jungkook and couldn't bare to see his face any longer.

"And you," Jaehwan faced Sungwoon, warned him. "you're hurt. I get it. But let's be rational here, she can't take it in one go."

Sungwoon sighed. He knew he couldn't throw the story to her face. He knew she would be upset and confused. Especially when she had trauma back then.

"Time heals, okay?" Jaehwan said again, after noticing that Sungwoon didn't answer.

Oh, really?
Time heals?
Does it, really?