✨17✨

I arrived a little bit early today because I couldn't sleep last night. Not because I had things to think, I was actually binge-watching my favorite drama.

I yawned so wide and lazily walked to my locker. I grabbed my books and some other things and walked to my class. Putting down my bag, I realized that people kept looking at me. They stared at me even more clearly, and made me even more uncomfortable than before.

Ignorning them, I walked to the toilet. I wanted to wash my face, because I kept feeling sleepy. Not long after I was in toilet, girls were coming to me. In fact, I didn't know them. But judging by the way they acted, they were seniors.

"Kim Ara?" a blonde girl asked.

"One and only," I answered, while rubbing my face with towel.

"You really have guts," another one gritted her teeth. "you the lowest whore keep playing with the boys to get their attention."

"Me? Whore?" I laughed. "You look at the wrong direction, sist. The mirror's there."

"Yah!" the brunette ones slapped me.

"Watch where you touching!" I pushed her harshly but they got even mad.

"How are you so brave towards your senior!" the blonde ones kicked my knee and I fell down.

Before I could even ripped her skin and broke their bones, the others held both of my hand. A girl, who was silence, finally walked towards me and said, "How can an ugly girl like you be a bet of Sungwoon and Jungkook, huh?"

"So this is all about?" I laughed. "Well, I can't help if they have good taste."

"Shut up!" she slapped me. "I don't give a fuck about Jungkook, but my friends do. Stay the hell away form Sungwoon and Jungkook, and stop playing amnesia card. You're so low, you know? Playing the sick?"

"If I'm so low, then you are lower of the lowest?"

"Can you shut your mouth for a fucking second!" she yelled. "I actually only wanted to ask you nicely but you are like this. Girls, give me the bucket!"

The two girls released me and I fell on my knees. I quickly stood up, thinking of running away, but the girls were faster than me. They poured me a bucket of water and I was soaked. "How classy, um, Jessica?" I asked, as I read her name on his chest carefully.

"It's only the warning, baby. Remember, stay the hell away from Sungwoon and Jungkook." They left me alone in mess and soaked.

"Damn you," I cursed. "What should I do now?"

✨☁️✨

I arrived at the gym just as the bell rang. I peeked and thankfully, there was no one inside. I quietly walked to a room beside changing room, which belongs to Soccer Club. I wanted to steal Jaehwan's spare clothes. He usually had spare clothes in his locker.

I tiptoed, crossing my fingers that no one was really there. I took off my upper uniform, put it aside. I really didn't want to wear this wet uniforms.

But suddenly, I heard voices, and I thought that maybe there were boys coming to this area.

Shit, is it PE time?

I quickly opened the locker door but I found only dirty clothes.

No, I'm not wearing that fucking nasty and dirty clothes. No way.

Closing the door in disappointment, the boys' voice became closer and I panicked.

Fuck, what should I do now?

I quickly grabbed my wet shirt but I bumped into a chest. I almost fell but someone grabbed me just right in time, and I looked at the person in horror.

Shit, shit.
They might think wrongly.

"I'm not pervert, okay? I just want to get my brother's clothes," I said as I slowly looked up to the person's face.

I gasped and the boy stared at me back. "The hell are you doing here?"

"I-" I was stopped by the voice of people barged in the room. I gasped a little and he pulled me, and opened a locker, pushed me inside and he joined later.

"S-sunbae?" I called him.

"Shut up just for few minutes," he whispered on my ear.

I saw bunch of boys walked in and joked. They didn't stop here, they kept walking to the changing room beside.

"They're gone," I whispered.

"No, you do aware they will change their clothes, right? They will pass here again."

I looked at him awkwardly and he just averted his gaze.

Why did he do it?

I looked below and I just realized I didn't put my clothes on.

"H-hey, I-I will just sprint, okay? They won't see," I said awkwardly and wanted to open the locker and he held me. "S-sunbae?"

"There's no way I'll let you," he said in his husky voice.

He put his hand on my bare back, and wrapped his other hand around my waist. I looked at him, who was so calm. I couldn't relate to him at all, how could he be so calm when my heart was ready to burst anytime?

I heard loud noises again, and those guys just passed by again.

A boy stopped right in front of the locker, and asked, "What's with water droplets here?"

"Where?" the other boy asked.

Damn, damn.

I moved closer to him and held his clothes tighter. The more I saw people came nearer the locker by the little hole from my hideout, I leant closer and snuggled even more.

"Just open the locker," another one said.

They opened the locker door and they said, "it's empty."

"Just let it go, maybe someone dropped their watterbottle there."

"Yeah, right." He closed the door and they all went out.

"They're gone," I sighed. "finally."

"How dangerous, can you be, Ara."

"Huh?"

I looked at the position I was in. I leant too much on him, more like pinning him.

"I-I'm s-sorr-sorry," I released the grip and moved backwards, causing me to almost hit my head.

Almost.

Just before I bumped to the locker wall, he covered my back of my head with his hand.

"Don't make your head condition worser than it already is," he said, while looking at me deeply.

He held my waist even tighter. I saw him leaning against me, made me gulped. His face was so close with mine, and I could see his handsome figure so clearly.

My breath was so unsteady and I nervously shut my eyes. And the next thing I got was a flick in my forehead.

"Ouch," I rubbed my forehead. "Why did you do that?"

"That's what you get when you lower your guard too much." he hissed.

He stepped out from the locker and took of his uniform, and covered me. "Wear it, and follow me."