✨14✨

"Oi," Jaehwan threw Ara his towel. "why are you zoning out like that."

"Ew, gross!" Ara quickly removed his towel from her face.

"Do your job," Jaehwan rolled his eyes, and started running again. "Add one for me!"

Ara quickly opened her book and added one shoot for Jaehwan. She closed the book again, and looked at the crowd unamusedly.

She looked at the girls who cheered so annoyingly. They were so loud for the boys. And mostly for Sungwoon.

"Troubled much?" Lisa leant on her and smirked.

"Of course, they're gonna break my eardrums." Ara sighed.

Later, Kai passed the ball to Sungwoon but it went out. Sungwoon jogged to get the ball and there was a girl, greeted him. Ara didn't catch what were they talk about, but she just found that girl wiped his sweat.

"What?"

"What, what?" Lisa asked.

"Why did Sungwoon let her? I mean, he usually told the girls to go and don't bother them. Now he let her wiped his sweat."

As if Sungwoon heard, he took a glance to her and smirked before kicked the ball.

Busted.
I wanna die.

"Jelly, huh?" Lisa teased.

"Unnie, something's definitely not right... I'm confused."

"What happened?" Lisa asked, worry plestered on her face.

"Sungwoon's stuck in my head. And he knew she was so wrapped on his finger."

Jungkook's pov

They might not notice that, but I was there, behind them. Listened to every conversation.

Aren't you so cruel, Ara?

I shook my head and slowly walked to her direction, and only found Lisa, who turned her head to see me. Ara's eyes fixed on Sungwoon. She didn't even notice my presence.

"Is he really that cool in your eyes?" I asked.

"Isn't he smile the brightest while playing?" she replied, without looking at me.

"Oi," I grabbed her wrist and she was startled.

"Eh? Jungkook?"

"Let's go home." I forcefully pulled her, didn't realize I put too much strength on it.

She yelped and I still dragged her, even she protested.

"Hey, you can't do that," Lisa quickly grabbed her other hand but her strength couldn't compare with his.

"Jungkook, it hurts!" she screamed.

Damn.
I overdid it.

She looked like she really had enough of me. I didn't even realize she had tears. And the look in her eyes... It told me that she scared of me.

Why does she cry?
And what's with the look?
Is she scared of me that much?
I'm her boyfriend, right?

Not long after that, I felt like my hand was pushed aside. Sungwoon came and hid Ara behind his back.

Playing the hero part, huh?

"Don't meddle," I warned him. "It's between me and her."

"Whatever involves her, it's mine," he glared at me. "and don't ever think to lay your filthy hands on her."

I just laughed sarcastically and looked at Ara. "Hey, let's go home."

Ara just moved closer to Sungwoon, and held on his clothes, like a scared kid hid behind his mom.

"Ara, I'm not asking you twice." I walked closer to grab her hand but he stopped me.

"She doesn't want to, can't you see?" he pushed me away and glared daggers.

"Should I play soccer, too, so you can finally see me?" I asked her sarcastically.

And with everysteps that I took to her direction, I just got Sungwoon's hand, pushing me aside.

How annoying.

"Hey, let's make a bet." Jungkook said.

"Let's play soccer, and if I win," I pushed his chest. "she'll stop being  a manager and a secretary."

"Oh, really?" he smirked.

"If I win," he pushed my hand away, and gave me an intimidating look. "do not ever, get in between me and her."

"Deal."

I just can wish, this time, the fate is on my side.