✨8✨

Ara's pov

Did I cheat?
Shit.

I threw myself on the bed, feeling guilty that I cheated on Jungkook.

Why is this Ha Sungwoon guy keep spinning on my head? Come on, have mercy on me. I have a life to live.

Frustrated, I walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower, let the cold water rained through my head.

I couldn't stop thinking about his small chuckles and his smirks. He was so talk active and sweet today, so not like Sungwoon.

And his lips.. It was so soft.

Dirty minds, go away along the water. Now.

Realized that taking bath didn't help, I quickly finished my bath and wore my comfortable clothes. An oversized sweater and socks. It was cold but I didn't fancy wearing pants at home.

I need to do something.
It's not healthy to keep thinking about a guy.

I quickly grabbed my bag, thinking to do my homeworks but I found a notebook—the one Sungwoon gave me.

Felt so curious, I opened it and well, I realized I wasn't really a good secretary. Besides my messy handwriting, there was a lot of sticky notes glued on it.

Please fix the schedule, you got it wrong.
The camp is in 2 months, not 3.
Lisa

It's supposed to be "Accommodation", not "Transportation".
Lisa

Ara please check the vendor again.
You got it wrong.
Lisa

Oh well. That was expected.
I couldn't even believe it myself, I wanted to be a secretary by myself.

Do you even have brain?

Well, well.
I knew who wrote the note even without the name.

After few pages, I realized that I actually did my best after that. The research got better, and the sticky notes weren't that much.

I was reading an activity report before my heart stopped.

You did well.
Thanks for keeping up with me.
HSW.

My head started to feel a little bit hurt, and by the time flies, it got more hurt.

"Hey, Oppa!"
I followed a guy from behind, but he didn't reply.

"Oppa, I think I deserve a compliment," I tugged his clothes, and he finally turned around.

"What? It's your job, it's normal for you to do things like that."

"B-but, I tried my best!" I pouted at the guy who just walked in to a room.

He looked like he didn't care about me at all, and he sat on his desk, put down the folders and books he carried earlier beside him.

"So what do you expect me to do?"

"You can at least say 'Ara, thank you for writing the report in less than 24 hours, I am so proud of you.''

"What?" he chuckled. "I can do it in 2 hours."

"Ah, why are you like this?" I groaned in frustration. "No wonder the last secretary only survived 2 days with you. Her decision is soooo right, you are good in everything, huh? People like us won't ever satisfy you."

"You're sulking now?" He laughed at my behaviour, and he started working on his paper again.

I, who lost my patience around him, and half of me also thought that it was so pointless to keep talking, opened the door. Before I could leave, he called: "Ara. You forgot your book."

I turned around, picking up the book he gave me but I frowned after looked at my books. It looked like something was in the book, so I opened it and I found a chocolate bar and a sticky note.

You did well.
Thanks for keeping up with me.
HSW

"What..?" I opened my mouth, couldn't believe at the sight.

"You don't like it? I could take it back."

"NO, NO, don't you dare," I put the chocolate bar inside my hoodie pocket and smiled so stupidly. "Oppa, thank you."

He just smiled and I turned around, jogged happily to the outside.

"Gosh, I love him." I said to myself, while hugging the book.

Dug!

I fell from the chair as I leant too much on it. I groaned in pain, both physically and mentally. My head already stopped spinning, and now I was so confused.

What the hell did I just see?
Was it a memory?
So.. I had crush on him?

Not long after that, the door opened. I didn't even look at the door, I knew it would be Jaehwan. I still closed my eyes and rubbed my temple.

The footstep got closer and I was lifted to the bed. Noticed that Jaehwan never smelled this good, I slowly opened my eyes.

What the—

"What happened?" Sungwoon asked worrily.

You, Sungwoon.
You happened.