✨21✨

"Eh?"

"Let's get drinks." he later grabbed my hand again, and this time, I found him smiling so genueily. And it was weird.

Did he just say that he miss me?

"You look stupid, stop grinning." he teased.

"Yah," I slapped him playfully. "You can't be nice for too long, huh?"

Not long after that, a woman bumped into him and he caught her before landing on the road. The files she had on her hands scattered, but she was safe and sound.

"You okay?" Sungwoon asked.

"Y-yes, I am," she said, with crimson gradually shown on her cheeks. "Thank you for helping me."

"I'll help you," he bent his leg and started gathering the files, and gave it to the woman. "Be careful next time, Noona."

"T-thank you," the became even more flustered after saw him smiling.

"No worries," Sungwoon bid her goodbye but the woman still looking at him.

"What a flirty," I rolled my eyes.

"You said I need to be nicer?"

"Yeah, sure." I walked faster and left him behind. I thought he would come for me but the woman called him, and he came to her instead.

"Damn boy." I sighed and ignored the nasty flirty boy behind, and found an ice cream parlour across the street.

Let's just get the ice cream.

I walked to the hook, but noticed that the traffic light was about to change. I ran, hoping that I would cross the road just in time before the light changes, but someone suddenly stopped me.

I heard someone's breathe right beside my ear, just after a boy wrapped his arm around me, held me back from crossing the street. I didn't have to turn around to recognize him. The cologne smell louder.

"The light is red." Sungwoon whispered on my ear.

"It was green before you stopped me." I replied.

"Do not ever scare me again like that, not again." he held me even tighter, and I felt him a little bit trembling.

"Hey, what happened?" I tried to turn around but he stopped me.

"Don't look at me. There's no way I'll let you see the face I'm making right now."

"You're scaring me, seriously, what happened?" I asked him.

"Just-" he sighed. "don't ever go beyond my reach. Just stay beside me and let me protect you."

Bomb.
A bomb has fallen right through my heart.

After he stopped trembling, he released his grip and grabbed my hand. He carefully crossed the street and moved from my left to my right, just to cover me from invisible cars that he said might pass through.

"Where were you going?" he asked.

"I wanna buy an ice cream."

"Why did you leave me?"

"Because you're with that Unnie?"