Getting Know The Story #2

SUMMARY OF BOOK 1:
MY COLD HEARTED CRUSH

Almost a year ago, you ran away from home while limping, cursing the world and yourself because you injured you ankle—which caused you lost your boyfriend and dream as dancer.

Your old boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook, dumped you because you couldn't join the dance festival that he worked so hard for. It made you even more torn, thinking that runaway was the only one you could do.

But in the way, you bumped into someone named Ha Sungwoon. He helped you back to your senses, and you finally agreed on taking therapy of your ankle.

Months later, you were accepted at your brother's school, and met Sungwoon again who was the school president. You applied for the secretary to get to close to him, trying your best to do makeup and such. But he didn't waver.

He was still the same as ever, a person who resembled moon so much. Cold, beautiful but can only be seen from afar. He didn't lower his guard to anyone.

Until one time, you finally melted his heart. He loved you so much, but he couldn't express it properly. He also couldn't stand at you being too close to other boy, especially when Jungkook came again, and wanted to fix the mistakes he made.

So Sungwoon tried his best to don't mind Jungkook, as he joined the football team again. But your relationship got worse, and you broke up.

Your brother, who was the captain of the team, asked you to be a temporary manager and you couldn't even say no to him. You tried to be professional and put your feelings for Sungwoon aside, but you didn't know why, Sungwoon gave you mixed up feelings and made you rethink of everything.

And that's when you met Park Jimin, his childhoof friends. The coming of Jimin, who was so warm and took care of you so well, made Sungwoon realized that he didn't want to lose you.

So you and Sungwoon talked, both of you threw away your pride, then clear all misunderstandings and troubles that you both had. Both of you expected to have happy days ahead, but fate said otherwise.

Just when Sungwoon wanted to treat you better, you were strucked by a car after buying him a beautiful, moon necklace.

Sungwoon stayed by your side for weeks, until one day you opened your eyes, and lost few years of your memories.

You didn't remember him.
You remembered yourself as a middle school student who was  having Jungkook as your boyfriend.