✨46✨

"You'll catch cold if you are topless like that," I looked at the most stubborn person in the whole world.

"Just wear it, I'm okay." he forcefully put the clothes on me again, and it was fully covered my skirt below.

"I—"

"God, just say thank you." he rolled his eyes as he pulled a a seat, and looked outside the window. The sky already went dark and people already gathered in the field.

Author's pov

"The festival is ending," She told him, as he looked up, only to find Ara sat on the table in front of him. She looked at the ceiling, the seats, and every corner of the class.

He just simply nodded, and received a weak smile from the girl. "You're graduating, huh?" she said, without hiding her emotion.

"Yeah."

"Do you have a plan in mind?" she asked. "Uni? Working? Or anything?"

"I prepred for university entrance." he replied.

"Which uni?"

"What if I told you, it's outside Seoul?"

There was a pause in their conversation, but she changed her expression quickly. The shock expression turned into a smile, a fake one, of course. But she just couldn't show it in front of him. He was so understanding for the whole time and the last thing she would do was being a nag. "Well, it means you already think throughly and it really is the best for you."

Sungwoon just looked at her flatly. He knew thousand things that just crossed her minds. He grabbed her tiny hand, and it startled her a little bit because his hand was too cold.

She looked at her hand which already buried in his hand, and the way he squeezed it softly made her lost the comprosure.

"Why did I spend a year being stupid," she laughed bitterly. "There's a lot of things I want to do with you in school but look, time's up."

"Hey, I just told you a possibility. It's not fixed yet."

"I know," she brushed a little tear that escaped from the corner of her eyes, and made Sungwoon's chest heavy.

"What are you so worried about?"

"I'm scared of a lot of things, Sungwoon Oppa." she sighed. "The way I lost everything in a blink of eyes made me realize there's no such thing as forever. What if we drifted apart? What if you found another? We're finally together and this just.."

"Hey, listen to me." he grabbed her other hand, let the two of her hands in his care. "You're speaking like it is the end when it's not."

Sungwoon slowly lifted Ara, put her on his lap. The girl was really bothered about the picture of him being away, and Sungwoon sensed it. He caressed her cheek, clearing the bangs from her face, just to make him see her clearly.

He softly kissed her plumped lips, as the kiss was welcomed and there was no lust on it. Sungwoon tried his best to make her calm, to make her feel love, to communicate to her in a way he couldn't speak. He knew it too well that he couldn't say a lot of things, but he hoped she could feel his sincere love.

The kiss was stopped after the two of them grasped for the air, and they both smiled to eachothers. Sungwoon opened his arms, as a signal of her to land on his wide chest. And in a second, she hugged Sungwoon like her life depended on it, and he hugged her back.

The two of them looked at the sky, which already filled with the colorful fireworks.

"Time's up, huh." Ara said that again, with a sad tone in her voice.

"If you're talking about the cliché love story in your comic book, it's not." he chuckled. "We still got months in this school together. What else do you want?"

"Seriously? You want to do it with me?" she chirped, and he could swear her eyes were brighter than all the colors. "I have lists, you know."

"I want a normal one only, okay?"

"No, you can't take it back." she made an X shape with her hand, and as she heard a music performance started from below, she said. "Let's start with dance with me."

"I don't dance."

"You do now." she wanted to stand up but Sungwoon held her tighter, making her unable to move. But Ara's strength was bigger when it came to her whims.

"Sungwoon. Please. Come on." She finally freed from his grip and this time, she pulled him to the more spacious area of his class. The front.

Her eyes were full of hopes, and what else could he do? The girl was the only thing that matters to him. And the way she called him by name.. He really loved it. He finally gave in and followed her steps. She teached him how to do simple dance, and he could only thank God that the song was a ballad so he didn't need to move much.

"You're doing great," she chriped, and made Sungwoon felt thankful he really did it great.

Her smile meant the world to him.

But being a dramatic ass, Ara couldn't shake away the negative thoughts around her. She was still saddened by the facts he would graduate soon, and even considered going outside Seoul.

"Hey, why are you crying? I thought we're having fun?" he lifted her chin, as he noticed the girl looked down and let out a soft sob.

"Shit, I don't want to cry like this," she rubbed her eyes harshly and made Sungwoon's heart squeezed.

"You know I won't go anywhere, right?"

"Don't make a promise like that," she sobbed. "It will hurt like hell if you go."

"If you promise to stay, I promise to never leave," he replied, before gave her a sweet kiss on her lips.

She didn't reply the kiss instantly, but Sungwoon just whispered, "I will work hard to get accepted in an university in Seoul, so please don't cry anymore."

"Wait, wh— You don't need to—"

"Shh, I will go that far for you."

Sungwoon kissed her again, again and again. The fireworks were gone a long time by now but it ignited in the both of their hearts.

The two of them got lost in their own world, as their two souls connected, not only by their physics. The sky was already dark but it was full of stars for them.

It was the night when Sungwoon finally fully melted and gave his whole heart to Ara. He could only hope she would take care of his heart like she would take care of her own.