✨19✨

"Sungwoon, please, it wasn't all on me.." she looked so scared.

"I heard what happened," he said flatly. "now all I want you to do is apologize."

She really looked like want to punch me in the face after heard that I spilled everything to Sungwoon. But this girl really scared of Sungwoon, so she just halfheartedly said "Sorry."

I just rolled my eyes but she quickly said "it was her classmate's idea, really. I just caught up with her attitude so I snapped.."

"Who?" he asked.

"I forgot the name.. But she doesn't like her with Jungkook."

"Why does everyone think she's his," he quickly dragged me and I was forced to follow him behind.

He stopped in front of the class, and I was so thankful it was self-study.

The door opened and I saw the class froze. They all looked at eachothers, and seemed like they were confused of the situation.

His face was so annoyed and plus, they might think I skipped but here I was.. wearing a jersey and messy hair.

"Who did this?"

The class became even more silent.

Sungwoon was really impatient and he started kicking the front desk. "Who did this to her?"

No one even dared to look at him, and he was really ready to throw some fist. "I don't fucking care if you are girl, what you did is below the lowest. Bullying over a boy? Are you fucking kidding me?"

I saw some of the girls flinched, and that was the time I realized, maybe it wan't only a girl, but bunch of girls who loved Jungkook.

"Sungwoon, stop making a fuss here." Jungkook finally stood up and told him to go but Sungwoon just ignored him.

"Listen," he walked forward, and looked at them. "Lay one finger again on her, I will make sure not even a single school in Korea would accept you."

They looked so shock and scared but Sungwoon didn't even have mercy on his eyes. "And remember, she's not Jungkook's. Stop saying nonsense."

Sungwoon's gaze fell on my bag on the front, and quickly grabbed it and signalled me to follow him out.

I awkwardly left the class and he was so impatient of my little step so he dragged me again. I thought he would bring me to commitee's room, but he didn't.

We stopped in front of his car and he opened the door for me. "We're skipping?" I asked.

"You want to go back to class?"

"No, of course not." I jumped into the car and he let himself in, too.

He drove away from school and I looked at him, asking for permission.

"What?" he asked.

"Can I turn the radio on?"

"I have Paul Kim song on my phone, if you want."

"How did you know I love Paul Kim?" I asked him.

He just smiled and started playing Me After You. As the tunes played, he hummed so sweetly and I almost couldn't believe he could sing.

"Wow, I don't know you can sing.." I looked at him in awe.

"You did, though." he chuckled.

"What else I did know and now, I don't?"

"That's going to be a very long list, you know," he replied with his hands still on the wheel.

"I got time."

He later turned right and stopped in a carpark. He grabbed a bag from the back and put out some clothes.

I saw him took off his clothes, and I screamed "What are you doing?!"

"I wore my PE uniform, if you don't remember," he said. "I don't want to tell the world I'm skipping, by the way."

I was distracted by his toned abs, which kicked my guard so hard. I mentally screamed at the sight and he seemed notice what I had on mind.

"Like what you see?" he smirked.

"No, please use your clothes fastly." I turned away.

"I thought you like it, though?" he chuckled.

"Please just wear it."

He laughed and quickly put his clothes on. Later, he threw another clothes on my lap and said "Get changed."

"You think I want to change here?"

"You better do, I don't want to get caught skipping," he threw the bag to the back again. "Don't worry, the windows are dark. I'll wait outside."